RIP MMPv2.0 I told yous it was a mistake

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I mean....it had more actual posters on BFF today than it does here.

Unless you are counting bots.....lulz.

Every other post I read from you is cheerleading BFF... why are you here?

Really? Can you quote those?

So I cant mock Poofers stupid BFF meltdown or its "cheer leading"?

So do you feel that everyone who enjoys posting on BFF should leave here? Are we only supposed to post here if we sign up here?
Hey fucktard, who’s melting down?

Making a thread that says a trophy forum in my honor is a mistake with the underlying take that a forum that was created on my hard work popping back up without me is stupid.

You are the one here bleating on like a sheep who had its legs ran over and trying desperately to recruit ppl from here who don’t want to relive shit that happened four years ago.

Why are you crying here and not at my trophy forum?
Why are you advertising other forums here? BF doesn’t like that.

You should GTFO

I mean....it had more actual posters on BFF today than it does here.

Unless you are counting bots.....lulz.

Every other post I read from you is cheerleading BFF... why are you here?

Really? Can you quote those?

So I cant mock Poofers stupid BFF meltdown or its "cheer leading"?

So do you feel that everyone who enjoys posting on BFF should leave here? Are we only supposed to post here if we sign up here?
Hey fucktard, who’s melting down?

Making a thread that says a trophy forum in my honor is a mistake with the underlying take that a forum that was created on my hard work popping back up without me is stupid.

You are the one here bleating on like a sheep who had its legs ran over and trying desperately to recruit ppl from here who don’t want to relive shit that happened four years ago.

Why are you crying here and not at my trophy forum?
Why are you advertising other forums here? BF doesn’t like that.

You should GTFO
Cause using the word filter really works out well doesn't it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Little history lesson -

Murdock had Biggie create her a forum that was supposed to “404” BFF. They spammed the link in BFF pm and basically tried it. I never said peep and let them try it. None of “my” following left BFF.
That's not corrrect my dear.

The original concept of mmp was that it was be a forum where people could just chill out and have fun.I think at the time the whole Dovey/Poofer episode was in full swing and alot of vitriol was coming out of St.Groundz.And not everyone was down with the constant drama that was going on.Also you were going full anti Murd at the time and she didn't like posting there.So she got snoozeDog to set that place up for her.And was one of the only reasons me and Vitty agreed to help her out.
And things were going fine up until Oak starting making fun of her because St.Groundz had more poster.Poor Murd just couldn't handle the fact that St.Groundz was way more busy and lost the plot.Starting a big recruitment drive and introducing spastic ideas like `guest posting`.It was at that point I gave her an ultimatum `go back to the original concept of the forum,or I'd quit and take the posters with me that I brought there`.She called my bluff and.......... well that was the end of the forum.They lost the vit-reaps tag team thing we had going and the forum died.

True story that .

Yeah she really got into the drama. And then complained about the constant drama.

But then.....she always has to have some drama with someone.

Uhg. Glad all that's over.

I remember trying to smooth things over in between you guys without getting directly involved and she does NOT listen to anyone.
Deep down she really wanted you,snooze and her to run mmp.She got that in the end but it never worked out as you and snooze were more intersted in St.Groundz.I think it peed her right off that both of you never really put the effort in to help her out.Not saying that snooze didn't do alot for mmp because he did but it was always the tec stuff and not actually helping by posting much etc etc.

He created the forum. Just like he tech created BFF. Yet It was up to me to make it poppin. That’s what it all boiled down to.
Up to you?

Is that so?

Yes. You literally had fuck all to do with that boards success.

It was just as busy after you were gone. The only difference was OTHER people finally got to post because the board stopped being about YOUR drama with me.

Just because you and Plynn dominated every thread with drama and upped the post count doesnt mean you "built" it.

Its gross watching you shit on Fleas work to make the make the forum successful claiming YOU did that when SHE did that. No one joined because of you. Everyone there joined because of Flea and/or Big. FACT.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
:Awesome:

You neglected to mention that even after being asked to stop (by the site Admin and Owner) and having a word filter activated that changed "nigger" to "redneck" you continued going to ridiculous lengths to find 'work-arounds' out of sheer spite.

You were never banned or otherwise trifled with aside from being put in Timeout like any tantrum-throwing brat should.

You know I still lurve you like an ugly half-witted brother though, right?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Little history lesson -

Murdock had Biggie create her a forum that was supposed to “404” BFF. They spammed the link in BFF pm and basically tried it. I never said peep and let them try it. None of “my” following left BFF.

The original concept of mmp was that it was be a forum where people could just chill out and have fun.I think at the time the whole Dovey/Poofer episode was in full swing and alot of vitriol was coming out of St.Groundz.And not everyone was down with the constant drama that was going on.Also you were going full anti Murd at the time and she didn't like posting there.So she got snoozeDog to set that place up for her.And was one of the only reasons me and Vitty agreed to help her out.
And things were going fine up until Oak starting making fun of her because St.Groundz had more poster.Poor Murd just couldn't handle the fact that St.Groundz was way more busy and lost the plot.Starting a big recruitment drive and introducing spastic ideas like `guest posting`.It was at that point I gave her an ultimatum `go back to the original concept of the forum,or I'd quit and take the posters with me that I brought there`.She called my bluff and.......... well that was the end of the forum.They lost the vit-reaps tag team thing we had going and the forum died.

True story that .

Yeah she really got into the drama. And then complained about the constant drama.

I remember trying to smooth things over in between you guys without getting directly involved and she does NOT listen to anyone.
Deep down she really wanted you,snooze and her to run mmp.She got that in the end but it never worked out as you and snooze were more intersted in St.Groundz.I think it peed her right off that both of you never really put the effort in to help her out.Not saying that snooze didn't do alot for mmp because he did but it was always the tec stuff and not actually helping by posting much etc etc.

He created the forum. Just like he tech created BFF. Yet It was up to me to make it poppin. That’s what it all boiled down to.
Up to you?

Is that so?

Oh good Lord. Yes, you were there too. Please don’t start with me
Yeah well don’t start acting like your ideas or innovations were the big tickets when your biggest forum at that spittoon is still the one I built from scratch.

Don’t bite the hand that fed you flea.
When those morons turn on you again the only person who will stick up for you here is me.

Remember that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Little history lesson -

True story that .

Up to you?

Is that so?

Yeah well don’t start acting like your ideas or innovations were the big tickets when your biggest forum at that spittoon is still the one I built from scratch.

When those morons turn on you again the only person who will stick up for you here is me.

Remember that.
OI YOU! SHUT THE FUCK UP! NOBODY CARES FOR YOU…OR GIVES A FUCKING TURD’S ORIFICE! @Bastard Factory cant stand you and that’s a fact!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Little history lesson -

True story that .

Up to you?

Is that so?

Remember that.

You guys and your drama make me not wanna log in, I swear.

I don’t own the forum, Poofer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Little history lesson -

True story that .

Up to you?

Is that so?

Remember that.

Or you'll lie and claim we are dragging her, right?

Btw it literally was HER idea to start the other board and SHE is the reason people joined.

We even had a thread there asking "who joined here because of Poofer?" and wouldnt you know.....no one did. Everyone joined because of FLEA and/or Big.

It would be nice if you could be the amusing poster you are when you are not trying to be superior to everyone (and coming off retarded and unhinged) and plotting ways to start bullshit drama with people you dont like.

Why cant you just be normal ffs?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Little history lesson -

True story that .

Up to you?

Is that so?

Remember that.

You guys and your drama make me not wanna log in, I swear.

I don’t own the forum, Poofer.
It’s Poofter my dear…Poofter. No son of a bitch that wants to go by the username of Poofer…gets away so lightly.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Little history lesson -

True story that .

Up to you?

Is that so?

Remember that.

Btw it literally was HER idea to start the other board and SHE is the reason people joined.

We even had a thread there asking "who joined here because of Poofer?" and wouldnt you know.....no one did. Everyone joined because of FLEA and/or Big.

It would be nice if you could be the amusing poster you are when you are not trying to be superior to everyone (and coming off retarded and unhinged) and plotting ways to start bullshit drama with people you dont like.

If that’s your angle, as stupid as that is….

Who kept them there?

(Drops mic)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Little history lesson -

True story that .

Up to you?

Is that so?

Remember that.

Who kept them there?

(Drops mic)
(Grabs mic and wraps it around weasel neck and throws him off the third floor!)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Little history lesson -

True story that .

Up to you?

Is that so?

Remember that.

Who kept them there?

(Drops mic)

Not you, Poofer.

I'm afraid after you left and people were finally able to have discussions that didnt revolve around your axe to grind with me that you and your lackeys cant shut the fuck up about......absolutely no one left.

WHY do you NEED to carry this delusion? Is your life somehow rendered fucking worthless if you are just a dude on a message board and not some great wizard of forum traffick?

Dont answer that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Little history lesson -

True story that .

Up to you?

Is that so?

Remember that.

Who kept them there?

(Drops mic)

Not you, Poofer.

I'm afraid after you left and people were finally able to have discussions that didnt revolve around your axe to grind with me that you and your lackeys cant shut the fuck up about......absolutely no one left.

WHY do you NEED to carry this delusion? Is your life somehow rendered fucking worthless if you are just a dude on a message board and not some great wizard of forum traffick?

Dont answer that.
Did he ever floss? He seems the type that comes with odour? Body odour, pit odour, mouth odour, crotch odour and arse odour. Am I wrong?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Little history lesson -

True story that .

Up to you?

Is that so?

Remember that.

Who kept them there?

(Drops mic)

Not you, Poofer.

Dont answer that.
Dummy, the place died.

And it’s still dead.

Haw Haw

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
:Awesome:

You neglected to mention that even after being asked to stop (by the site Admin and Owner) and having a word filter activated that changed "nigger" to "redneck" you continued going to ridiculous lengths to find 'work-arounds' out of sheer spite.

You were never banned or otherwise trifled with aside from being put in Timeout like any tantrum-throwing brat should.

You know I still lurve you like an ugly half-witted brother though, right?
And you didn't see the irony in changing one word you perceived as racist to another racist word.You leftists sure do live in a weird world.I'm truly sorry words like `nigger` hurt your feelz :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Little history lesson -

True story that .

Up to you?

Is that so?

Remember that.

Who kept them there?

(Drops mic)

Not you, Poofer.

Dont answer that.
Dummy, the place died.

And it’s still dead.

Haw Haw
Dummy? You’re not on Fortnite now kiddo. Buck before I put my boot into your buck teeth! You brown_nosing fucking anal squirt!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Little history lesson -

True story that .

Up to you?

Is that so?

Remember that.

Who kept them there?

(Drops mic)

Not you, Poofer.

Dont answer that.
Dummy, the place died.

And it’s still dead.

Haw Haw

It didnt though. People pretty much awkwardly just allow you to say this.

You are like some crazy ass drunk uncle at the family get togther that repeats the same delusions and exaggerations and no one corrects you because we all accept your mental illness.

Yeah yeah we know......you think the board died when you left....because you left.

I mean you are a narcissist who seriously believes everything revolves around you. If it's not interesting to you, it sucks. If its busy while you are there....you must be why. When you leave....its dead.

When you left people were actually able to participate. Just sayin. You are completely consumed with yourself and you assume everyone else is right there with you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I honestly can’t understand how this kid, @King Martini, ever amounted to anything? In other forums…this placebo wouldn’t stand a change! He’s fuck all but a churning imbecile of complete wank!

Yeah he is around people who have known him for years and enjoy his hysterics.

So he gets tolerated.

I dont really mind either way. He is fine when he isnt leeching onto me.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Little history lesson -

True story that .

Up to you?

Is that so?

Remember that.

Who kept them there?

(Drops mic)

Not you, Poofer.

Dont answer that.
Dummy, the place died.

And it’s still dead.

Haw Haw

It didnt though. People pretty much awkwardly just allow you to say this.

You are like some crazy ass drunk uncle at the family get togther that repeats the same delusions and exaggerations and no one corrects you because we all accept your mental illness.

Yeah yeah we know......you think the board died when you left....because you left.

I mean you are a narcissist who seriously believes everything revolves around you. If it's not interesting to you, it sucks. If its busy while you are there....you must be why. When you leave....its dead.

When you left people were actually able to participate. Just sayin. You are completely consumed with yourself and you assume everyone else is right there with you.
Honestly Dove…he wishes he was narcissistesticle! He is nothing but a simpleton with poor grammar. His biggest catch is the teenage audience from Fortnite. Don’t give him the pleasure of your slightest utterances. Put this wanker on ignore!