RUSSIA vs. UKRAINE - #WW3

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Today Vlad says... "Vladimir Putin on Thursday accused the West of decades of aggression towards Moscow and warned that if it wanted to attempt to beat Russia on the battlefield it was welcome to try, but this would bring tragedy for Ukraine. "

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I've been watching Vlad's propaganda since the day he came into office bare chested riding that polar bear.

They are tactically unfit to fight the U.S. and the west. Take nukes off the table and lets free up all that land they own.

giphy.gif

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder if Russia will run out of weapons soon.

They must have exhausted 25% of it.

They have also lost 25% of their tanks so far.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Today Vlad says... "Vladimir Putin on Thursday accused the West of decades of aggression towards Moscow and warned that if it wanted to attempt to beat Russia on the battlefield it was welcome to try, but this would bring tragedy for Ukraine. "

I've been watching Vlad's propaganda since the day he came into office bare chested riding that polar bear.

They are tactically unfit to fight the U.S. and the west. Take nukes off the table and lets free up all that land they own.

giphy.gif
The US had a narrow window to send Russia and China to hell in the early 50's. Now, it's too late.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif
The US had a narrow window to send Russia and China to hell in the early 50's. Now, it's too late.

Maybe for China it's too late, but not for Russia.

Do remember though, that the Chinese population is experiencing a potential population crash. The consequences of the government deciding who can and cannot have babies.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

giphy.gif
You mean The Soviet Union, and no 'we' didn't.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Maybe for China it's too late, but not for Russia.

Do remember though, that the Chinese population is experiencing a potential population crash. The consequences of the government deciding who can and cannot have babies.

China is going to follow like a house of cards all on its own. There isn't a country with worse demographics and their population will half by 2050 with the majority left being elderly and not working age. Just food and energy wise (when you count agricultural inputs) a Naval blockade in the Straights of Malacca would mean the end of modern life in communist China and the mass starvation of 500 million Chinese.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

Same crap, USSR, Russia, same type of people

And you guys discovered the A-bomb almost 10 years before the Russians

Anyway, maybe you could have done it, most likely not and it it didn't happen, why be a biatch about it 75 years later, right?

I mean, we all know who are the people who love to whine about shit that happened even before that, so it's all good

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
its over four months and they got 20% of texas sized ukraine under control

lulz

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Everyone thinks russia is evil. While I think there's room for improvement, let me enlighten you on the fact that Russia and China are chummy. Biden and his handlers no likey that.
Ukraine is in the mix only because Hunter Biden too high on crack, failed to cover his six and China took total advantage of that.
Also, the US years ago pushed their way into Ukraine and took over their oil fields.
Do your homework, people.

Ukraine and the stolen head of the country steered by the totally povished country of Isreal(rolls eyes), are taking advantaged of everyones stupidity.

For shame....

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everyone thinks russia is evil. While I think there's room for improvement, let me enlighten you on the fact that Russia and China are chummy. Biden and his handlers no likey that.
Ukraine is in the mix only because Hunter Biden too high on crack, failed to cover his six and China took total advantage of that.
Also, the US years ago pushed their way into Ukraine and took over their oil fields.

Ukraine and the stolen head of the country steered by the totally povished country of Isreal(rolls eyes), are taking advantaged of everyones stupidity.

For shame....

Yes. Russia is Evil.

Not it's people but it's leadership.

Russia has over twice the amt of resources of the US but it's people are perhaps the poorest White people in the world.

Putin and his oligarchs live in palaces while the Russia people live several families in small apartmen's in cities like St Petersburg.

The avg doctor there makes $400 per MO.

And this whole cuffuffle in the Ukraine goes back much further than Biden or Trump. Russia has always treated the Ukraine poorly like their colony.

Ever heard of the Holodomar?

This has nothing to do with Biden or any prior American president.

Last edited:

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Putin really doesn't want said land, he doesn't give a fuck. However an agreement was made before that photogenic leader of Ukraine stole his top spot, and said photogenic leader refused to honor the previously set agreement by the leader whom he nigger rigged and stole the leadership from... soumd familiar?
And while Putin gave him time to in fact honor it, warned him, tried to negociate, he didn't.... so.
Putin started moving his chess pieces.
Don't think for a moment that he couldn't have taken that bit of land, if he really wanted too.

What would you do, as a leader of a country trying to give one a chance?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

For shame....

Ukraine does not have any appreciable conventional oil fields. There are some newly discovered but not developed frackable unconventional fields but nothing in production. There is also the possibility of off shore gas fields but again no actual production.

Lastly, Putin and the Xi are allies of convenience only and there is no real alliance there. You will notice other than talk no meaningful aid has gone to Russia and Chinese companies (all of which are effectively state controlled including the supposed private ones) are being careful not to voilate international sanctions.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lulz

At what cost though, J? We took down Iraq in what a couple of weeks? This is not a sign of success. Invasion is one things, maintaining control is a whole other ball of wax.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
I disagree with the very last sentence in your monolog @Joe. Everything prior, meh...

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

For shame....

Ukraine does not have any appreciable conventional oil fields. There are some newly discovered but not developed frackable unconventional fields but nothing in production. There is also the possibility of off shore gas fields but again no actual production.

Lastly, Putin and the Xi are allies of convenience only and there is no real alliance there. You will notice other than talk no meanful aids has gone to Russia and Chinese companies (all of which are effectively state co trolled including the supposed private ones) are being careful not to voilate international sanctions.
Wrong.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

giphy.gif

Same crap, USSR, Russia, same type of people

And you guys discovered the A-bomb almost 10 years before the Russians

Anyway, maybe you could have done it, most likely not and it it didn't happen, why be a biatch about it 75 years later, right?

I mean, we all know who are the people who love to whine about shit that happened even before that, so it's all good
No it isn't the same kind of people. The Soviet Union spanned two continents. And you brought it up btw.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

For shame....

IMO Russia is just trying to secure food sources.

The USSR was looking terrible because of Chernobyl, it was the last nail in their coffin.

It wouldn't surprise me if those people did that on purpose to have a reason to abandon Ukraine and let them deal with the radiation.

Now that things are looking much better, they want the wheat fields back, because it's clear that food, right after water, is the REAL important to make secure.

I find it hard to believe that a country with that army and so many nukes would real feel threatened by Ukraine or even NATO

They even made sure many of their soldiers die, so they have a reason to pound civilians and grab as much land as they want.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lulz

At what cost though, J? We took down Iraq in what a couple of weeks? This is not a sign of success. Invasion is one things, maintaining control is a whole other ball of wax.

I do believe Russia can slowly grind down Ukraine in a war of attrition but at a fairly high cost. Russia lacks sufficient smart weapons or even enough modern aircraft to do a US style blitz so they have resorted to old fashioned destroy everything (including civilian infrastructure) with artillery then advance into the rubble tactics. This has two advantages for the Russians: 1) The entire Ukrainian population evacuates so the land is effectively depopulated (meaning no unconventional war after plus they don't have to pay to care for civilians). 2) Russia does have lots of old dumb munitions which even their poorly educated and even more poorly trained conscripts can use effectively.

So that seems to be Putin's strategy.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

For shame....

IMO Russia is just trying to secure food sources.

The USSR was looking terrible because of Chernobyl, it was the last nail in their coffin.

It wouldn't surprise me if those people did that on purpose to have a reason to abandon Ukraine and let them deal with the radiation.

Now that things are looking much better, they want the wheat fields back, because it's clear that food, right after water, is the REAL important to make secure.

I find it hard to believe that a country with that army and so many nukes would real feel threatened by Ukraine or even NATO

They even made sure many of their soldiers die, so they have a reason to pound civilians and grab as much land as they want.
That's what msm wants you to think.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were in country reporting from the front lines.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were in country reporting from the front lines.

Maybe if Russia steps up to the plate and fights these globalist fucks, I'd change my mind about their intentions in the future

But I still think they're all in this together

Russia is just helping to accelerate the downfall of society and grabbing the spoils in the process.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

For shame....

Lastly, Putin and the Xi are allies of convenience only and there is no real alliance there. You will notice other than talk no meanful aids has gone to Russia and Chinese companies (all of which are effectively state co trolled including the supposed private ones) are being careful not to voilate international sanctions.
Wrong.

Ukraine is ranked 61st out of about 70 oil producing countries so it is and always has been a bit player. Like I said, it does have some unconventional fields in the east but those were found around 2010, Ukraine lacked both the capital and the expertise to work unconventional fields, and between bad governments and war it has never been developed. The theorized offshore gas fields are also unconfirmed without any production. Facts.

There are Soviet Era pipelines carrying oil and gas from the Caucuses and the Urals through Ukraine into eastern Europe but none of that oil originates in Ukraine. They are just a transit country and always have been.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
You folks are a mess, because you've not bothered to do your homework.
You think this Russia v Ukraine business is new?
You think the fighting between Saudi and the taliban was new?

Jesus people, wake up.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

For shame....

Wrong.

Ukraine is ranked 61st out of about 70 oil producing countries so it is and always has been a bit player. Like I said, it does have some unconventional fields in the east but those were found around 2010, Ukraine lacked both the capital and the expertise to work unconventional fields, and between bad governments and war it has never been developed. The theorized offshore gas fields are also unconfirmed without any production. Facts.
Ranked by whom?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
You folks are a mess, because you've not bothered to do your homework.
You think this Russia v Ukraine business is new?
You think the fighting between Saudi and the taliban was new?

Jesus people, wake up.

I know it's not new, but what Russia is doing in Ukraine is disproportional, it's not like Ukraine was bombing Russia or anything

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

Maybe if Russia steps up to the plate and fights these globalist fucks, I'd change my mind about their intentions in the future

But I still think they're all in this together

Russia is just helping to accelerate the downfall of society and grabbing the spoils in the process.
Why you think everyone wants to shut him down?
Cause he is fighting that which you stated.