RUSSIA vs. UKRAINE - #WW3

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
You folks are a mess, because you've not bothered to do your homework.
You think this Russia v Ukraine business is new?
You think the fighting between Saudi and the taliban was new?

Jesus people, wake up.

I know it's not new, but what Russia is doing in Ukraine is disproportional, it's not like Ukraine was bombing Russia or anything
Agreed. But Russia and the Ukraine had a deal before this showboy stole the top spot. And... showboy reniged, multiple times. What you think Putin was gonna do? Let that shit slide? I think not...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is food for thought. Peter Zeihan spoke about Russia's Twilight War starting five years ago and he seems to have predicted it well. The strategic reasons why which motivate the Russians (trying to resecure the nine geographic gaps) as well as the question of why now (namely demographic collapse). This video is 5 years old but he has several dozen newer ones on this topic right up to today.

Well worth a listen to hear what is motivating them.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everyone thinks russia is evil. While I think there's room for improvement, let me enlighten you on the fact that Russia and China are chummy. Biden and his handlers no likey that.
Ukraine is in the mix only because Hunter Biden too high on crack, failed to cover his six and China took total advantage of that.
Also, the US years ago pushed their way into Ukraine and took over their oil fields.
Do your homework, people.

Ukraine and the stolen head of the country steered by the totally povished country of Isreal(rolls eyes), are taking advantaged of everyones stupidity.

For shame....

Ukraine does not have any appreciable conventional oil fields. There are some newly discovered but not developed frackable unconventional fields but nothing in production. There is also the possibility of off shore gas fields but again no actual production.

Lastly, Putin and the Xi are allies of convenience only and there is no real alliance there. You will notice other than talk no meanful aids has gone to Russia and Chinese companies (all of which are effectively state co trolled including the supposed private ones) are being careful not to voilate international sanctions.
Wrong.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Ukraine is ranked 61st out of about 70 oil producing countries so it is and always has been a bit player. Like I said, it does have some unconventional fields in the east but those were found around 2010, Ukraine lacked both the capital and the expertise to work unconventional fields, and between bad governments and war it has never been developed. The theorized offshore gas fields are also unconfirmed without any production. Facts.
Ranked by whom?

Output as recorded by the state and listed at the link I provided above.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's what msm wants you to think.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were in country reporting from the front lines.

Maybe if Russia steps up to the plate and fights these globalist fucks, I'd change my mind about their intentions in the future

But I still think they're all in this together

Russia is just helping to accelerate the downfall of society and grabbing the spoils in the process.
Why you think everyone wants to shut him down?
Cause he is fighting that which you stated.

The strategic planners in the west oppose Putin's invasion of the Ukraine because they understand Putin is not stopping at the Ukraine. Ukraine is just in the way of him securing the remain four to five geographic gaps and those are all on the other side of Ukraine and Maldova. So, to avoid a NATO war in Russia which would almost certainly end up nuclear as Russia loses... They have to bog down Russia in Ukraine and make sure they can't move on to the next steps of securing the gaps.

It is basically the last real chance to avoid WW3 by keeping it a bogged down proxy war.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
its over four months and they got 20% of texas sized ukraine under control

lulz

At what cost though, J? We took down Iraq in what a couple of weeks? This is not a sign of success. Invasion is one things, maintaining control is a whole other ball of wax.

like putin, i thought ukraine would fold in a week

if russia knew it would cost so much they never would have rolled in

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lulz

At what cost though, J? We took down Iraq in what a couple of weeks? This is not a sign of success. Invasion is one things, maintaining control is a whole other ball of wax.

I think just about everyone did. It says more about Russia really under performing due to corruption, mismanagement, poor leadership, and unrealistic assumptions than anything else. That said, Ukraine has done better than most people though and the youtube channel Geopop has some good videos about how the Ukrainians really made major military reforms after the 2014 Putin invasion with western help (especially the UK).

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lulz

I think just about everyone did. It says more about Russia really under performing due to corruption, mismanagement, poor leadership, and unrealistic assumptions than anything else. That said, Ukraine has done better than most people though and the youtube channel Geopop has some good videos about how the Ukrainians really made major military reforms after the 2014 Putin invasion with western help (especially the UK).
next 2 afghanistan it was there dumbest folly ever but they r committed 2 save face

russia WILL win, but their ppl will be on bread lines when its over

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Russians seem to love misery and ate willing to put up with a lot of it. It seems to be a cultural trait. Sanctions will not bring them down any more than sanctions caused Cuba or Iran to collapse but they will greatly damage the economy and cause them to fall further and further behind over time. Putin has never really prioritized econo.ic prosperity for the masses, his main concern is enriching himself, and keeping his regime stable. Everyone else in his circle just wants to steal as much as possible without getting executed.

So the elites are happy and all Putin has to worry about is keeping the ubwashed masses from rebeling. Nationalist chest beating helps with that.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you have repeated drivel.

Which stands for nothing but rewashed bullshit.

Sure, champ. Tell me again your conspiracy theory about nonexistant oil fields. You must be a joy at parties.

Fatso failed Putin miserably. Twice actually. Kinda funny. Putin put all his marbles in one basket. History tells us the Buffoon has failed at everything he’s touched. Weird Putin didn’t recognize the omen. Serves the fucker right.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
All in one basket, eh?
I strongly disagree.

He has the goods in the form of a laptop. Gifted to him via the CCP.
Where do you all think the goods on said laptop came from?

The 'laptop' was a conspiracy, right up until it wasn't.
Still hush money, threats and global wars are being tossed about because of it.

Over a cock beheld by cheese bits in the carpet, and a father who wished the son that lived, would have died. And the son that died, would have lived......

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure, champ. Tell me again your conspiracy theory about nonexistant oil fields. You must be a joy at parties.

Fatso failed Putin miserably. Twice actually. Kinda funny. Putin put all his marbles in one basket. History tells us the Buffoon has failed at everything he’s touched. Weird Putin didn’t recognize the omen. Serves the fucker right.
what a bruise trump left after grabbing u by the pussy lmao

u need a gynocologist and a shrink

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All in one basket, eh?
I strongly disagree.

Over a cock beheld by cheese bits in the carpet, and a father who wished the son that lived, would have died. And the son that died, would have lived......

If you are talking about the hunter Biden laptop the crackhead just left it because he was high on crack. Shocking, I know, but crackhead are not very stable. Bide is just corrupt and used his crackhead son to facilitated his corruption.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Russians seem to love misery and ate willing to put up with a lot of it. It seems to be a cultural trait.

It's because they're used to a history of suffering inflicted upon them by Tyrants starting with. ...Ivan the Terrible!

And it's their religion too. The head of the Russian Orthodox Church belonged to the KGB.

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
its less religion and more the slavic warrior culture - win or die trying

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Mongol Empire never died eh?

They just merged it with the Slavic tribes & that's how Russia was born.

A Russian told me he thought that's how Russia was really created. It was a merger between Mongols & Slavs.

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

the typical 'russian' is only 300 miles east of moscow, after that its all mongoloids and other odd mixes

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

the typical 'russian' is only 300 miles east of moscow, after that its all mongoloids and other odd mixes

There's an interesting tale about Tamer lane who ruled that area in the Middle Ages. He made a curse that anyone who disturbed his tomb would pay dearly:

Maybe the curse still haunts Russia today.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There's an interesting tale about Tamer lane who ruled that area in the Middle Ages. He made a curse that anyone who disturbed his tomb would pay dearly:

Maybe the curse still haunts Russia today.

i dont have patience for documentaries much anymore, is there a movie?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

what a bruise trump left after grabbing u by the pussy lmao

u need a gynocologist and a shrink

Sad the fat loser missed yours?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All in one basket, eh?
I strongly disagree.

Putin misjudged fatso and the US Electorate