Sacrilege Sunday!

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Honestly that doesn't sound like demons.
That sounds like schizophrenia.

I don't know your opinion of psychiatrists/psychologists but you should at least consider talking to one about this stuff. That's not the kind of thing you can grow out of, or fix with a change in diet. And it's progressive.

Seriously- have a chat with someone who's qualified to deal with it; not a bunch of yahoos on a message board.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter

floor.jpg

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Summoning demons takes some work. Calling them takes a while but they come. Here are two good examples of getting King Paimon's attention. KP is a day demon so start around noonish.

Before you start properly calling to him, this is a great mantra to prepare you for chanting his enn.

It officially begins around the 3:40 mark, but starting at the beginning is what you should do if you've never heard this before.

Here is a great example of his simple enn to chant along with as you attempt to summon him.

SSS
- It takes a few more things, but those are solid verbal parts.

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Ah, of course - this thread is about sacrilegious stuff. As you all know about me, I love flaming/attacking people on the internet. The following video is a brilliant way for flaming the Catholic church. You've gotta watch the whole thing, that changes pace at least 4 times to flame the church by different means. It's a real treasure...

SSS
- Masterclass

• GayAsFuck
Reactions: X