Sarah Palins Law Suit, against 'all of them' Papers and Magazines tossed out of court with extreme prejudice

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
NYT v. Sullivan has stood as precedent since 1964; fucking movies have been made about it. If her attorneys didn't tell her she was trying to overturn settled law, going in, she needs to sue THEM next... for malpractice.

ETA... and we all need to sue HER for making it sort of normal for dim witted former beauty queens to run for public office as Republicans, giving us clowns like Boebert and Greene.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
NYT v. Sullivan has stood as precedent since 1964; fucking movies have been made about it. If her attorneys didn't tell her she was trying to overturn settled law, going in, she needs to sue THEM next... for malpractice.

ETA... and we all need to sue HER for making it sort of normal for dim witted former beauty queens to run for public office as Republicans, giving us clowns like Boebert and Greene.
I was surprised it got as far as a jury trial.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
for making it sort of normal for dim witted former beauty queens to run for public office as Republicans, giving us clowns like Boebert and Greene.
Oh yeah - I forgot that Greene is a former Miss Neander Valley,
.and Laurie was a Bobble Boober Head contestant.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
for making it sort of normal for dim witted former beauty queens to run for public office as Republicans, giving us clowns like Boebert and Greene.
Oh yeah - I forgot that Greene is a former Miss Neander Valley,
.and Laurie was a Bobble Boober Head contestant.
To be fair , Marge's 'Feet' were pictured in Extreme Podiatry Monthly, so she has that going for her, which is nice.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

MTG was a former beauty queen? Where, in Hades?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Yeah, sorry, I should have said "beauty queen wannabe's" with the exception of Palin.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump hasnt even been brought before a grand jury. Hilary is a lot closer than he'll ever be.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trump hasnt even been brought before a grand jury. Hilary is a lot closer than he'll ever be.
His accountants fired him today, you bunagaroon.

His accountants wrote a letter declaring all of Trumps financial declarations for at least the last 10 years are bullshit. not corporate news, not libs, his fucking CPA's.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
His accountants fired him today, you bunagaroon.

You know, I'd rather see him go poor than go to jail.
I am still pining for an epic perp walk, but his being a failed potus probably saves him from that.

Yep, the elites make the laws in Congress to benefit the entire swamp. It's why people want in on the swamp, cash in if they can.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I swear, these libs are like trained crash test dummies

CNN speaks and it's like the clouds have parted and God hath spoken

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh yeah, he's doomed

Going to jail any minute now

lmao
You get the feeling that we'll STILL be hearing this 10 years from now? Sheesh!
They'll still be saying this when technology advances to the point where we can travel interseller in a matter of days

it's just comedy gold already how he moistens them up so good and proper

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trumptards in full meltie mode seeing one of their idols go down in flames

For the lightweights spazzing out over CNN the same story is being shared everywhere, except probably Fox.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

BTW, how is that one Daughters abstinence campaign working out?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did Sarah ignore your request to strapon fuck you while you suck her husband's cock again?