Sarah Palins Law Suit, against 'all of them' Papers and Magazines tossed out of court with extreme prejudice

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Did Sarah ignore your request to strapon fuck you while you suck her husband's cock again?
Is the strapon in the room with you now?
no, but I'm sure it's under your blanket with you right now you fairy noodle neck sissy
Are you having a tantrum, or a seizure?
Are you sucking dick or licking man ass?
Are you shaking your Sarah Palin Action Figure in anger now

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did Sarah ignore your request to strapon fuck you while you suck her husband's cock again?
no, but I'm sure it's under your blanket with you right now you fairy noodle neck sissy
Is this your way of telling me you've always fantasized about sucking my cock?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine that Pauncho PP discusses cock, what a surprise, never saw that coming!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Imagine that Pauncho PP discusses cock, what a surprise, never saw that coming!
how about refraining from sucking cock one day a week? Like a penis sabbath or something. You think you can do that or do old navy habits run too deep?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont even give a fuck about Palin lol. Who the fuck besides Admin gives a shit about this?

They have this whole fake reality built for them and they are DEVOTED to it. It's ridiculous.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember libtards foaming at the mouth over the prospect of the Rittenhouse judge doing this? Just wait, the jurors will eventually spill the beans. Then we'll all know what way this would have went.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
A Jury of 12 Half Term Governors Call Bullshit on the Gal who reads all of the media publications.

Sarah Palin’s Libel Claim Against The Times Is Rejected by a Jury
The verdict came a day after the judge said he planned to dismiss the case, ruling that Ms. Palin’s legal team had failed to prove that the newspaper defamed her.

No Wasilla Sweepstakes for poor Sarah. Guess she might have to get herself a damn job.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A Jury of 12 Half Term Governors Call Bullshit on the Gal who reads all of the media publications.

Sarah Palin’s Libel Claim Against The Times Is Rejected by a Jury
The verdict came a day after the judge said he planned to dismiss the case, ruling that Ms. Palin’s legal team had failed to prove that the newspaper defamed her.

No Wasilla Sweepstakes for poor Sarah. Guess she might have to get herself a damn job.

While you are at it, do you have an update on Klaciks 20 mil lawsuit against Candice?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
273832560_3184423768507666_6299096585565984435_n.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The judge who dismissed Sarah Palin's defamation lawsuit against The New York Times while the jury was deliberating not only "made a mistake," but he made the verdict "moot" on appeal, according to legal expert Alan Dershowitz on

"I was very surprised," Dershowitz told Saturday's "
," referring to U.S. District Judge Jed Rakoff, who overlooked cell phone push notifications alerting jurors of a dismissed case while they were in deliberations. "I know Judge Rakoff. He's a terrific judge, but he made a mistake here, and the Court of Appeals will discount the jury verdict.

"The court of appeals will take this case on the assumption that the judge called the jurors all in and said, 'oh, by the way, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, while you're deliberating, I want you to know I've dismissed this case and so what you're doing is all moot.'