Satanists and Faggits have taken over our country!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Everywhere I look..... fuckin' Satanists and Faggits!!!!

Just look at this filth!!!

cb3c53c84491c574.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Jesus…is that a Village People get-up!? I wonder if Biden the shartmeister is even aware. “Woke” fucking geriatric shitstain that he is…

images

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily is ok with Satanism and Faggotry. @EmperorDiLF will not be pleased.

I believe in freedom to live one's life as one chooses if no one is being hurt.
Satan scum. You hurt us by your existance you obese fat piece of dog poop. Fags and satanism is like in line with being a piodio.

GFY
Your kids should GF . Very good hopefully, you fat bad mother. Your kids. Let's cross fingers. One of them

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Satan scum. You hurt us by your existance you obese fat piece of dog poop. Fags and satanism is like in line with being a piodio.

GFY
Your kids should GF . Very good hopefully, you fat bad mother. Your kids. Let's cross fingers. One of them

Really, kids, you piece of shit?

Stop you molester fuck.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

GFY

Stop you molester fuck.
You are the MONSTER. Yes.

You OGRE. I feel sorry for them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

GFY

Stop you molester fuck.
You are the MONSTER. Yes.

You OGRE. I feel sorry for them.

You're the one saying filthy things about kids, sick fuck. I'm not talking about kids. YOU ARE, scum.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned

GFY
This is a post that would get me banned again. I hope you get banned. If you do and come back, come back as the real you. Phoniest nigga I have ever come across online.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

GFY
This is a post that would get me banned again. I hope you get banned. If you do and come back, come back as the real you. Phoniest nigga I have ever come across online.

His troll is lame AF.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned

GFY

His troll is lame AF.
Yeah. His shit was once funny... in a really stupid way but its sooo fucking old now. Shit like his makes me wanna log off.. sometimes for good. I won't. So gonna make him slip up... make him post this kind of thing more and more he will get banned eventually.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

GFY

His troll is lame AF.
Yeah. His shit was once funny... in a really stupid way but its sooo fucking old now. Shit like his makes me wanna log off.. sometimes for good. I won't. So gonna make him slip up... make him post this kind of thing more and more he will get banned eventually.

I haven't seen the humor in it. Different strokes for different folks and all...but he's always come across like a retard with a bad accent and spelling.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned

GFY

His troll is lame AF.

I haven't seen the humor in it. Different strokes for different folks and all...but he's always come across like a retard with a bad accent and spelling.
10 or so years it was funny to a younger drunken me. Getting sober this last few weeks is making see things differently about a lot of things. Realizing he isn't funny and my tolerance for idiots like him is extremely low these days. I just want him gone.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

GFY

His troll is lame AF.

10 or so years it was funny to a younger drunken me. Getting sober this last few weeks is making see things differently about a lot of things. Realizing he isn't funny and my tolerance for idiots like him is extremely low these days. I just want him gone.

Sobriety can bring clarity. Good for you and here's wishing you the best of success staying sober.

Posting stupid shit doesn't take any talent. As you can see for yourself from reading his dumbass posts.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned

GFY

His troll is lame AF.

Sobriety can bring clarity. Good for you and here's wishing you the best of success staying sober.

Posting stupid shit doesn't take any talent. As you can see for yourself from reading his dumbass posts.
Thank you. One day at a time.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

GFY

His troll is lame AF.

Thank you. One day at a time.

Sometimes one hour at a time, you can do it.