Now, from the makers of faggits and kiddy fiddlers....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We bring you Satan Shoes!!!!

bc72e5ec0dfe853b.jpeg

EVIL: Lil Nas X and Nike Release Shoe Dedicated to Satan with a Pentagram and Human Blood in it – In a Limited Edition of 666 Pairs

A gay black rapper who had his first hit marketed as a “country song” is selling Satan shoes for Nike all while telling the press that your kids are his core audience right now. There is an even worse marketing image of him being sodomized by Satan to promote these shoes, which I will not share here. This is overtly satanic subversion on levels I never thought possible. This is what is being marketed to your children. It’s time to build our own economy and exit this wicked system.

1712a1ad4524d048.jpeg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've actually got a pair of these 97's in plain black, ya can't beat Nike and Adidas for trainers, but this latest gimmick is bizarre to say the least.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Times like this are the perfect reminder of just how fucked western society is, when satanic propaganda aimed at the youth is tolerated, yet any product voicing pro white sentiment would be shut down immediately.

Imagine if Nike had attempted to release a Swastika or White Pride trainer LOL

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What a filthy faggit nigger. Notice how all the God hatters screech at Christianity but open their gaping assholes for shit like this.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Times like this are the perfect reminder of just how fucked western society is, when satanic propaganda aimed at the youth is tolerated, yet any product voicing pro white sentiment would be shut down immediately.

Imagine if Nike had attempted to release a Swastika or White Pride trainer LOL

I would wear it!!!! Lmao

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

bc72e5ec0dfe853b.jpeg

EVIL: Lil Nas X and Nike Release Shoe Dedicated to Satan with a Pentagram and Human Blood in it – In a Limited Edition of 666 Pairs

A gay black rapper who had his first hit marketed as a “country song” is selling Satan shoes for Nike all while telling the press that your kids are his core audience right now. There is an even worse marketing image of him being sodomized by Satan to promote these shoes, which I will not share here. This is overtly satanic subversion on levels I never thought possible. This is what is being marketed to your children. It’s time to build our own economy and exit this wicked system.

1712a1ad4524d048.jpeg

Don't you approve, Blazor?

If so...why not?!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

bc72e5ec0dfe853b.jpeg

1712a1ad4524d048.jpeg

Don't you approve, Blazor?

If so...why not?!

Um no, cause the Devil!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, this is FAKE NOOZE! Sorta. Yes, the shoes are real, but they are created by MSCHF?, some sort of asshat that does customizations of stuff like this. Apparently they did some Jesus shoes a while back. Whats equally as interesting is watching this filthy little faggit niggers video:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lil nas nigger vs satan...who also appears to be a nigger. Maybe that tramp murdok would lick up the after feltch.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Satan is actually portrayed as being a transgender faggot, no wonder it's the deranged element of society which worships him.
Well, satan actually loves tranny faggits because they attack the natural Godly order of society.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I was a kid the parents thought harry potter and card games were satanic. Everyone is stupid.

six-other-racist-cards.jpg
Yea, well, their worst fears still came to pass. If I were supreme ruler, you can bet your ass I'd fukin execute every satan worshiper in the country and drone strike the ones that werent.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So, this is FAKE NOOZE! Sorta. Yes, the shoes are real, but they are created by MSCHF?, some sort of asshat that does customizations of stuff like this. Apparently they did some Jesus shoes a while back. Whats equally as interesting is watching this filthy little faggit niggers video:

All these wankstains are fascinated by hell until they get there

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Same goes with communism.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I bet you’ve got a few pairs. Size 4?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I bet you’ve got a few pairs. Size 4?

Tell the kids in the CR Hovel they'll have to make their own.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️