Schopenhauer lutschte Eselschwänze

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh, and as for all the others who are whimpering that they don't know what the thread is about... wussup with that?

Hasn't stopped their posting has it?

Maybe it's just a thread about how Schopenhauer sucked donkey dicks, yanno?

FFS other people can start a thread about "Poster XYZ sucks cock" or "Poster DEF is a PEEEDO" and nobody says they don't understand what the thread is about, now DO they?

errmmmm, in case you missed it, THIS IS THE POLITICS ARENA not the meltdown section... what has blood lines got to do with politics?
Main Board, miss. Some of us choose to only post on the Main Board, which is POLITICS. ( @Breakfall )
Politics was never the mainstay ‘ere ol’ chap. And American politics is currently a fucking embarrassment. Be careful or you’ll find a commie nuke right up your arse!

DDT

Factory Bastard
I did one of those DNA tests. It was mostly as expected. 46% from the Britain and Ireland, and the rest split between northwestern Europe and Scandinavia. The only surprise was a tiny percentage of Ashkenazi Jew. And it was in the paternal haploid too, going back at least 7 generations. How that squirted into the gene line no one knows, unless Aryan's correct and the jew-owned DNA company just wants to make everyone think they too are jews.
My results were the same with the Ashkenazi Jew also. 4% Jew going back to between five to eight generations, according to 23&Me.

I couldn't believe my blood was poisoned, so actually took another test with Ancestry, and the results were somewhat similar, except 3% Jew with them, so I do believe the results to be somewhat accurate.

What is interesting, is that some of my family members have had tests done also, and I've discovered that the Jew blood would have had to come from both my Mothers (Germanic and Eastern Euro) and Fathers side (Scandinavian).

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I did one of those DNA tests. It was mostly as expected. 46% from the Britain and Ireland, and the rest split between northwestern Europe and Scandinavia. The only surprise was a tiny percentage of Ashkenazi Jew. And it was in the paternal haploid too, going back at least 7 generations. How that squirted into the gene line no one knows, unless Aryan's correct and the jew-owned DNA company just wants to make everyone think they too are jews.

We have a old TV Dr Norman Swan, a Jew from Scotland... The Jews went all over Europe and the UK... at one time, they most likely sold one theirs daughters...ya never know.

DDT

Factory Bastard
We have a old TV Dr Norman Swan, a Jew from Scotland... The Jews went all over Europe and the UK... at one time, they most likely sold one theirs daughters...ya never know.
Here's something interesting: I'm also 3% Brit (Wales precisely, according to test results), and that DNA goes back even further than Jew, possibly up to 10 generations ago.

I find this shit interesting!

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's a very interesting topic for sure.
Yes.

Is it true that Auzzie men wear Ugg boots, and attempt to masquerade as men while doing so?

In Australia they are considered very ugly footwear in Australia but not by me.

Also, is it true that your culture solidified the normalcy of the Speedo 'swim wear' when taking a dip at the beach?
Answer me now!

Speedos were/are predominantly worn by life savers.... I prefer men to wear board shorts.