Schopenhauer lutschte Eselschwänze

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
LOL, here's one of Hitler's early mentors, maybe even the father of Nazi race ideology. Take a look, he reminds me of Frederick Douglass on a bad hair day. Actually they were sort of contemporaries, and probably aware of each other.

Arthur_Schopenhauer_by_J_Sch%C3%A4fer%2C_1859b.jpg

In this thread I hope to have a civil discussion of the absolute hollowness of the third reich's slogans involving blood and soil, and similar tropes.

Of course I hope to talk about DNA as well.

Here's Scouse's take on having such a discussion, perhaps because he lacks the requisite grasp of actual history and thinks white nationalism looks just as good on punk ass UK twats as it does on Hitlerjugenden. All it takes is some tall ass black leather footwear, I hear.

Errr no. There's no jogger DNA in my ancestry.

Speaking of your ancestry, but not of your actual command of the German language, when are you gonna post up your Ancestry DNA analysis?
I've challenged you several times now, don't you wanna know the story of my beat up schnozz?

Even if I had been retarded enough to place my trust in some random Jewish ancestry website and given them all my personal family history, why in the world would I share the results on here?

You do realise that there have been multiple cases of these sites doctoring results and behaving in an unsavoury, unprofessional manner?

The whole idea is just another Jewish racket designed to squeeze shekels out of the gullible goyim and for the establishment to horde even more personal info on us all.

Last edited:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL, hwew'a one of Hitler's early mentors, maybe even the father of Nazi race ideology. Take a look, he reminds me of Frederick Douglass on a bad hair day.

Arthur_Schopenhauer_by_J_Sch%C3%A4fer%2C_1859b.jpg

In this thread I hope to have a civil discussion of the absolute hollowness of the third reich's slogans involving blood and soil, and similar tropes.

Of course I hope to talk about DNA as well.

Here's Scouse's take on having such a discussion, perhaps because he lacks the requisite grasp of actual history and thinks white nationalism looks just as good on punk ass UK twats as it does on Hitlerjugenden. All it takes is some tall ass black leather footwear, I hear.

Errr no. There's no jogger DNA in my ancestry.

Speaking of your ancestry, but not of your actual command of the German language, when are you gonna post up your Ancestry DNA analysis?
I've challenged you several times now, don't you wanna know the story of my beat up schnozz?

Even if I had been retarded enough to place my trust in some random Jewish ancestry website and given them all my personal family history, why in the world would I share the results on here?

You do realise that there have been multiple cases of these sites doctoring results and behaving in an unsavoury, unprofessional manner?

The whole idea is just another Jewish racket designed to squeeze shekels out of the gullible goyim and for the establishment to horde even more personal info on us all.
If was was an aspiring Nazi, I would be very protective of my Hebraic heritage as well.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Oh, no charge for the headline translation. The guy sucked donkey dicks.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I read my great-grandma's Mein Kampf, in German so old the typeface was Fraktur. Not too worried about it being a fake version.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Schopenhauer wrote a great treatise called "The Art of Being Right."

It always inspired me in my trolling, and I've used all of his 38 stratagems against most every single one of you ignorant fucks.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

It always inspired me in my trolling, and I've used all of his 38 stratagems against most every single one of you ignorant fucks.
At what cost to yourself, Guy Who Claims to be a Scotsman Or Sometimes A Dane?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It seems to me that trolling is an uncommonly low aspiration, Raggie.
That is why Raggedy stays near to the lowest bars.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Look at all the fishies!

No cost to myself, Levon, beyond the time wasted mocking and ridiculing others for my own enjoyment.

And you other two dopes need to find a third stooge.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at all the fishies!

No cost to myself, Levon, beyond the time wasted mocking and ridiculing others for my own enjoyment.

OmG, how incredible! Gee willickers I've never seen anything so profoundly awesome!

#2afterJesusfisherofmen #Iamfuckinawesome #lookatmemanohands

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Seems to be the only form of communication you guys want to remain in considering "trolling" is your perpetual excuse to avoid any actual discussions. It always cracks me up how much you guys enjoy hypocrisy and projection.

At least you know it's a low aspiration.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Look at all the fishies!

OmG, how incredible! Gee willickers I've never seen anything so profoundly awesome!

#2afterJesusfisherofmen #Iamfuckinawesome #lookatmemanohands
^^^^ third stooge

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at all the fishies!

Good to know you aren't conflicted about embracing low aspirations, Raggedy Peasant.

Says the sourpuss who evokes trolling frequently to avoid his beliefs being scrutinized by smarter people.

So since you are so above trolling at this moment, you should take a few minutes to give us a few direct examples of policies and legislation from the Trump administration that qualify as authoritarian.

And provide some direct examples to show how Islam is basically American conservatism. That's a very wild claim and I'd like to see how you arrived at that.

Without any links from Yahoo propaganda. Just in your own observations.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Look at all the fishies!

Good to know you aren't conflicted about embracing low aspirations, Raggedy Peasant.

Says the sourpuss who evokes trolling frequently to avoid his beliefs being scrutinized by smarter people.

So since you are so above trolling at this moment, you should take a few minutes to give us a few direct examples of policies and legislation from the Trump administration that qualify as authoritarian.

And provide some direct examples to show how Islam is basically American conservatism. That's a very wild claim and I'd like to see how you arrived at that.

Without any links from Yahoo propaganda. Just in your own observations.

And now for a brief musical interlude...

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Seems to be the only form of communication you guys want to remain in considering "trolling" is your perpetual excuse to avoid any actual discussions. It always cracks me up how much you guys enjoy hypocrisy and projection.

Yet, your wingman has not yet made an appearance with the only 3 arrows in his quiver. Be patient, and most likely the thread will turn to something more familiar and comfy for you. Meanwhile, the few pitiful crumbs I've offered in the OP haven't drawn much discussion yet. I knew the odds, of course, when I penned the OP.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yet, your wingman has not yet made an appearance with the only 3 arrows in his quiver. Be patient, and most likely the thread will turn to something more familiar and comfy for you. Meanwhile, the few pitiful crumbs I've offered in the OP haven't drawn much discussion yet. I knew the odds, of course, when I penned the OP.

So because I pointed out H always uses trolling as an excuse and asked him valid questions I'm "uncomfortable" and need a "wing man"?

This right here is why no one bothers. THIS kinda shit is why people just tell the leftists here to go suck cock and other repetitive shit slinging. There is really no reason to post anything else.

I guess it's all just trolling then. That low aspiration.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

So because I pointed out H always uses trolling as an excuse and asked him valid questions I'm "uncomfortable" and need a "wing man"?

This right here is why no one bothers. THIS kinda shit is why people just tell the leftists here to go suck cock and other repetitive shit slinging. There is really no reason to post anything else.

I'm afraid you're misunderstanding that there's a good chance I misunderstood your post of complaint aboiut Holliday. Among people who've known him longer, he always has maintained that he never trolls, although few believe this. Mostly those who know him better don't bother to argue the point with him.

Also, Holliday isn't a prog or a democrat, JSYK. He's a classical liberal, which puts him right of the modern "center." It's a mistake to view him as part of a monolithic bloc of lib posters, especially since there's never been such a thing in this crowd. In a different population that is a lib echo chamber, HE tends to troll as a Con. You actually have to read him carefully. Much like Bernie, but with waaay different politics, he's a contrarian.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Don't take this as a trophy, but I just ran across it and thought it somehow apropos here.

10650750ea07952ef99f3a30b2b625f883e062f0.jpeg

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

I'm afraid you're misunderstanding that there's a good chance I misunderstood your post of complaint aboiut Holliday. Among people who've known him longer, he always has maintained that he never trolls, although few believe this. Mostly those who know him better don't bother to argue the point with him.

Also, Holliday isn't a prog or a democrat, JSYK. He's a classical liberal, which puts him right of the modern "center." It's a mistake to view him as part of a monolithic bloc of lib posters, especially since there's never been such a thing in this crowd. In a different population that is a lib echo chamber, HE tends to troll as a Con. You actually have to read him carefully. Much like Bernie, but with waaay different politics, he's a contrarian.
Well, that's certainly ssSOMMMe peoples's view.