Schopenhauer lutschte Eselschwänze

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He alone who owns the youth, owns the future.

htleyoof.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL, here's one of Hitler's early mentors, maybe even the father of Nazi race ideology. Take a look, he reminds me of Frederick Douglass on a bad hair day. Actually they were sort of contemporaries, and probably aware of each other.

Arthur_Schopenhauer_by_J_Sch%C3%A4fer%2C_1859b.jpg

In this thread I hope to have a civil discussion of the absolute hollowness of the third reich's slogans involving blood and soil, and similar tropes.

Of course I hope to talk about DNA as well.

Here's Scouse's take on having such a discussion, perhaps because he lacks the requisite grasp of actual history and thinks white nationalism looks just as good on punk ass UK twats as it does on Hitlerjugenden. All it takes is some tall ass black leather footwear, I hear.

Errr no. There's no jogger DNA in my ancestry.

Speaking of your ancestry, but not of your actual command of the German language, when are you gonna post up your Ancestry DNA analysis?
I've challenged you several times now, don't you wanna know the story of my beat up schnozz?

Even if I had been retarded enough to place my trust in some random Jewish ancestry website and given them all my personal family history, why in the world would I share the results on here?

You do realise that there have been multiple cases of these sites doctoring results and behaving in an unsavoury, unprofessional manner?

The whole idea is just another Jewish racket designed to squeeze shekels out of the gullible goyim and for the establishment to horde even more personal info on us all.

All whites originated from Germany and Austria and earlier, Assyria. What are you trying to do? Explain what?

I don't see the point of this thread either.

I'm of Anglo and German ancestry, half English, half German bloodline.

I don't need some sleazy, money-grabbing, untrustworthy, Jewish ancestry site to tell me what I already know.

Shame my hair turned light brown as I got older, as a kid it was platinum blonde. It's very rare for adults to have light blonde hair for some reason, even if it was that colour as a child.

Julian Assange hair is white and so is Kevin Rudd (former Australian Prime Minister) and Boris Johnson but typically blondes hair goes mousey (I call it) brown.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

htleyoof.jpg
What a time that must have been to be alive...

Yep, be it short lived. When Hitler rose to power, all workers could afford to buy a house, car and have a decent standard of life. There was close to zero unemployment.

So many people are poor and miserable today because of the greedy 1% hoarding all the wealth and ensuring that the rest of us get as little as possible so that we remain slaves to the corrupt system.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

htleyoof.jpg

Yep, be it short lived. When Hitler rose to power, all workers could afford to buy a house, car and have a decent standard of life. There was close to zero unemployment.

So many people are poor and miserable today because of the greedy 1% hoarding all the wealth and ensuring that the rest of us get as little as possible so that we remain slaves to the corrupt system.
It's really amazing how great a society working together to better itself can be.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

htleyoof.jpg

It's really amazing how great a society working together to better itself can be.

Homogeneous countries function much better than multicultural ones.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

htleyoof.jpg

Worldwide poverty issues have caused that boat to sail, and it ain't coming back. So any intelligent person realizes that to make life better, we have to work with the facts and reality. The facts and the reality are that the world is multicultural. How do we make the world better using the facts as our starting point? How about raising wages around the world so all people can live decent lives and crime therefore decreases exponentially?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

htleyoof.jpg
Yep, and that fukin cunt had kids turning on their own family. I'll tell you how loyalty works:
1. God
2. Family
3. Country

COUNTRY IS ALWAYS LAST!!!!!!

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

When the race is under threat of extinction, law becomes of secondary importance.

You agree with these 2 famous quotes, right?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

htleyoof.jpg

Worldwide poverty issues have caused that boat to sail, and it ain't coming back. So any intelligent person realizes that to make life better, we have to work with the facts and reality. The facts and the reality are that the world is multicultural. How do we make the world better using the facts as our starting point? How about raising wages around the world so all people can live decent lives and crime therefore decreases exponentially?

The reality is, undesireables and foreign invaders can be deported en masse, but the people currently in charge don't want that. Their vision of the future is a borderless world populated by mystery meat mongrels, devoid of any racial or National identity.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

htleyoof.jpg

The reality is, undesireables and foreign invaders can be deported en masse, but the people currently in charge don't want that. Their vision of the future is a borderless world populated by mystery meat mongrels, devoid of any racial or National identity.

The thing you and your ilk refuse to get is that this is ALL about labor and multinational corporations. Wars are fought to benefit corporarte bottom lines. The wars and the low wages paid to corporate wage slaves are causing mass migrations all over the planet. Deporting peope will not solve this problem. The only solution I can see is international wage laws and restrictions on profits if those profits also cause wars, substandard living conditions for workers, and/or environmental damage.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

htleyoof.jpg

The thing you and your ilk refuse to get is that this is ALL about labor and multinational corporations. Wars are fought to benefit corporarte bottom lines. The wars and the low wages paid to corporate wage slaves are causing mass migrations all over the planet. Deporting peope will not solve this problem. The only solution I can see is international wage laws and restrictions on profits if those profits also cause wars, substandard living conditions for workers, and/or environmental damage.

And what you refuse to get is that the 1% who you rail against are disproportionately comprised of Jews. Look at how many Jewish billionaires there are? It's no wonder that politicians pander to these people when so many of them are wealthy as hell and donate to their parties.

The banksters are the biggest issue. I'm sure I don't need to remind you that these people are also mostly of the Kosher variety. They control our economies and print our money. With that kind of power you literally own a country's government and politicians are just puppets on a string. Hitler knew this and the reason Germany thrived when he came to power is because he severed ties with the Rothschild central bank and took control of the nation's economy. This benefited everyone, except for of course the greedy fat cat bankers.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

htleyoof.jpg
Yep, and that fukin cunt had kids turning on their own family. I'll tell you how loyalty works:
1. God
2. Family
3. Country

When the race is under threat of extinction, law becomes of secondary importance.

Why bother with a guy who "knows EVERYTHING" and is absolutely incapable of seeing anything other than the views his feelings teach him... Blockheads was a term used in the Reich...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

htleyoof.jpg

And what you refuse to get is that the 1% who you rail against are disproportionately comprised of Jews. Look at how many Jewish billionaires there are? It's no wonder that politicians pander to these people when so many of them are wealthy as hell and donate to their parties.

The banksters are the biggest issue. I'm sure I don't need to remind you that these people are also mostly of the Kosher variety. They control our economies and print our money. With that kind of power you literally own a country's government and politicians are just puppets on a string. Hitler knew this and the reason Germany thrived when he came to power is because he severed ties with the Rothschild central bank and took control of the nation's economy. This benefited everyone, except for of course the greedy fat cat bankers.

The thing you don't understand is that I don't care what race/ethnicity/religion/gender anyone is. If the person is a monster, fuck him/her. If the person is a good person, he/she deserves a fair shake. Period.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

htleyoof.jpg
1. God
2. Family
3. Country

You people are exactly like the fuking communists. You repeatedly avoid what others say and obfuscate and deflect. I wont do that though.

I believe white countries in Europe should remain white and ethnically the same as they've been for hundreds or thousands of years. Same as with other countries.

Now again, ANY fucking government that puts itself above family should be destroyed and its leaders executed as should have been done with hitler and co.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

htleyoof.jpg
1. God
2. Family
3. Country

Why bother with a guy who "knows EVERYTHING" and is absolutely incapable of seeing anything other than the views his feelings teach him... Blockheads was a term used in the Reich...
You shouldnt bother either. Just STFU instead.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

htleyoof.jpg
1. God
2. Family
3. Country

I believe white countries in Europe should remain white and ethnically the same as they've been for hundreds or thousands of years. Same as with other countries.

As do we..... Jews however wish to change that and turn white countries multicultural.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I think Lokmar is a boomer, it certainly explains a lot, Lulz.
At least we know the truth... Through reading and research, my mother told me some real truths too when I asked her about the why's and how's of the hatred amongst my peers as a kid...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As in baby boomer? :Popcorn:

Yup. I don't mean it as an insult, it's just that you guys have been fed the Jew propaganda over the years without being able to hear any conflicting viewpoints, largely due to the internet not being available when you were growing up.
Close I guess but I'm solidly in gen X.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As in baby boomer? :Popcorn:
He's talking about your generation of knuckleheads that got duped into a war for Poland so you MUST defend the kikes holocaust lies out of the fear of realisation...
The only asshole that is solidly narrow minded here is you. Not only do I know for a fact that the axis assholes smoked jews, but they killed shitloads of non jews too. I learned this through people who lived through it all back then. "6 million jews" is a tiny number of the actual number Germany murdered.