Schopenhauer lutschte Eselschwänze

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Nazi lovers and all you commie cunts are the same.
Hey, I think it's a new moon tonight. Put some light gear on yer AR and get yer ass out into the yard and do a perimeter patrol, Kyle.
I'm actually loading up a bunch of stuff to take to Florida in another week!!!!!
cool, go by the Mansion while yer there and probe j00's perimeter security, okay?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey, I think it's a new moon tonight. Put some light gear on yer AR and get yer ass out into the yard and do a perimeter patrol, Kyle.
I'm actually loading up a bunch of stuff to take to Florida in another week!!!!!
cool, go by the Mansion while yer there and probe j00's perimeter security, okay?
I figured we might meet up at Shooters World for him to help evaluate how many rounds from the Benelli to slice a libtard in half!!!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess there's no point in posting here, since the op poster has me on ignore, and I am sure any responses to my blocked post would create confusion on some level.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Look at all the fishies!

No cost to myself, Levon, beyond the time wasted mocking and ridiculing others for my own enjoyment.

And you other two dopes need to find a third stooge.
Good to know you aren't conflicted about embracing low aspirations, Raggedy Peasant.

Says the sourpuss who evokes trolling frequently to avoid his beliefs being scrutinized by smarter people.

So since you are so above trolling at this moment, you should take a few minutes to give us a few direct examples of policies and legislation from the Trump administration that qualify as authoritarian.

And provide some direct examples to show how Islam is basically American conservatism. That's a very wild claim and I'd like to see how you arrived at that.

Without any links from Yahoo propaganda. Just in your own observations.

And now for a brief musical interlude...

Approved.

Did you catch that new Get Back Beatles documentary they put up? I found it fascinating to watch the creative process in action. Two of my favorite Beatles songs came out of those sessions.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at all the fishies!

No cost to myself, Levon, beyond the time wasted mocking and ridiculing others for my own enjoyment.

Good to know you aren't conflicted about embracing low aspirations, Raggedy Peasant.

Says the sourpuss who evokes trolling frequently to avoid his beliefs being scrutinized by smarter people.

So since you are so above trolling at this moment, you should take a few minutes to give us a few direct examples of policies and legislation from the Trump administration that qualify as authoritarian.

And provide some direct examples to show how Islam is basically American conservatism. That's a very wild claim and I'd like to see how you arrived at that.

Approved.

Did you catch that new Get Back Beatles documentary they put up? I found it fascinating to watch the creative process in action. Two of my favorite Beatles songs came out of those sessions.

I just saw an ad for that today. Looks good.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Schopenhauer wrote a great treatise called "The Art of Being Right."

It always inspired me in my trolling, and I've used all of his 38 stratagems against most every single one of you ignorant fucks.
It seems to me that trolling is an uncommonly low aspiration, Raggie.

Seems to be the only form of communication you guys want to remain in considering "trolling" is your perpetual excuse to avoid any actual discussions. It always cracks me up how much you guys enjoy hypocrisy and projection.

At least you know it's a low aspiration.
Yet, your wingman has not yet made an appearance with the only 3 arrows in his quiver. Be patient, and most likely the thread will turn to something more familiar and comfy for you. Meanwhile, the few pitiful crumbs I've offered in the OP haven't drawn much discussion yet. I knew the odds, of course, when I penned the OP.

That's because you're a fucking dunce. If you're gonna talk about Schopenhauer, you can't NOT mention the famous treatise he is most famous for instead of some arcane Nazi racial bullshit in some transparent bid to make some woke "anti-racist" point.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at all the fishies!

Approved.

Not yet, a Canadian dude I know and generally respect on FB saw it and professed strong dislikeI, but the few trailers I've seen, it's just the fab four working on fab four shit, in a casual relaxed old friends sort of way....with the occasional clash here and there.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

It always inspired me in my trolling, and I've used all of his 38 stratagems against most every single one of you ignorant fucks.

Don't take this as a trophy, but I just ran across it and thought it somehow apropos here.

10650750ea07952ef99f3a30b2b625f883e062f0.jpeg

I will of course count this as coup.

Thanks, Spoon!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Look at all the fishies!

Approved.

Not yet, a Canadian dude I know and generally respect on FB saw it and professed strong dislikeI, but the few trailers I've seen, it's just the fab four working on fab four shit, in a casual relaxed old friends sort of way....with the occasional clash here and there.

I'm about half way though it. It's just reels of film of them sitting around and jamming shit up. It's arranged and interspersed with stills for audio of the same sessions that were not filmed.

Like I said, I find it fascinating because you can see the actual nuts and bolts of extremely talented musicians creating timeless shit. But that's just my opinion.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's down for probing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It seems to me that trolling is an uncommonly low aspiration, Raggie.

Seems to be the only form of communication you guys want to remain in considering "trolling" is your perpetual excuse to avoid any actual discussions. It always cracks me up how much you guys enjoy hypocrisy and projection.

At least you know it's a low aspiration.
Yet, your wingman has not yet made an appearance with the only 3 arrows in his quiver. Be patient, and most likely the thread will turn to something more familiar and comfy for you. Meanwhile, the few pitiful crumbs I've offered in the OP haven't drawn much discussion yet. I knew the odds, of course, when I penned the OP.

That's because you're a fucking dunce. If you're gonna talk about Schopenhauer, you can't NOT mention the famous treatise he is most famous for instead of some arcane Nazi racial bullshit in some transparent bid to make some woke "anti-racist" point.

^^ nice meltie

lol

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I guess there's no point in posting here, since the op poster has me on ignore, and I am sure any responses to my blocked post would create confusion on some level.

Wait! Levon has you on ignore?

WTF is that all about? You guys are proggie buds.

He's having a tantrum of some sort. Don't ask me.

Hmmm, I can't imagine you disagreed about anything political. He must be jealous of your taxpayer-funded retirement sojourn in sunny Portugal. He only got an F-150 and a Medicare Card.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
You're not on ignore this week, and your post is not blocked in any way.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
If you're gonna talk about Schopenhauer, you can't NOT mention the famous ...

Maybe you didn't notice, but that is exactly what I did. :GimmeFoods:

Be grateful I mentioned any 19th century krauts at all, although I like some of the music. This thread, believe it or not, means and will try to BE about the long deep roots of the German character that gave us a couple of world wars.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you're gonna talk about Schopenhauer, you can't NOT mention the famous ...

Maybe you didn't notice, but that is exactly what I did. :GimmeFoods:

Be grateful I mentioned any 19th century krauts at all, although I like some of the music. This thread, believe it or not, means and will try to BE about the long deep roots of the German character that gave us a couple of world wars.

Tangentially, I've always been interested in why the Germans were so late to the colonial game. I'm assuming it was because they didn't have a huge naval presence. At least partially, but that may be for another thread. I think coming late to the game had something to do with the wars.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL, here's one of Hitler's early mentors, maybe even the father of Nazi race ideology. Take a look, he reminds me of Frederick Douglass on a bad hair day. Actually they were sort of contemporaries, and probably aware of each other.

Arthur_Schopenhauer_by_J_Sch%C3%A4fer%2C_1859b.jpg

In this thread I hope to have a civil discussion of the absolute hollowness of the third reich's slogans involving blood and soil, and similar tropes.

Of course I hope to talk about DNA as well.

Here's Scouse's take on having such a discussion, perhaps because he lacks the requisite grasp of actual history and thinks white nationalism looks just as good on punk ass UK twats as it does on Hitlerjugenden. All it takes is some tall ass black leather footwear, I hear.

Errr no. There's no jogger DNA in my ancestry.

Speaking of your ancestry, but not of your actual command of the German language, when are you gonna post up your Ancestry DNA analysis?
I've challenged you several times now, don't you wanna know the story of my beat up schnozz?

Even if I had been retarded enough to place my trust in some random Jewish ancestry website and given them all my personal family history, why in the world would I share the results on here?

You do realise that there have been multiple cases of these sites doctoring results and behaving in an unsavoury, unprofessional manner?

The whole idea is just another Jewish racket designed to squeeze shekels out of the gullible goyim and for the establishment to horde even more personal info on us all.

All whites originated from Germany and Austria and earlier, Assyria. What are you trying to do? Explain what?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
LOL, here's one of Hitler's early mentors, maybe even the father of Nazi race ideology. Take a look, he reminds me of Frederick Douglass on a bad hair day. Actually they were sort of contemporaries, and probably aware of each other.

In this thread I hope to have a civil discussion of the absolute hollowness of the third reich's slogans involving blood and soil, and similar tropes.

Here's Scouse's take on having such a discussion, perhaps because he lacks the requisite grasp of actual history and thinks white nationalism looks just as good on punk ass UK twats as it does on Hitlerjugenden. All it takes is some tall ass black leather footwear, I hear.

Speaking of your ancestry, but not of your actual command of the German language, when are you gonna post up your Ancestry DNA analysis?
I've challenged you several times now, don't you wanna know the story of my beat up schnozz?

Even if I had been retarded enough to place my trust in some random Jewish ancestry website and given them all my personal family history, why in the world would I share the results on here?

You do realise that there have been multiple cases of these sites doctoring results and behaving in an unsavoury, unprofessional manner?

The whole idea is just another Jewish racket designed to squeeze shekels out of the gullible goyim and for the establishment to horde even more personal info on us all.

All whites originated from Germany and Austria and earlier, Assyria. What are you trying to do? Explain what?
Fucking bullshit! Where the fuck do you get your information? You have rocks in your head.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The royalty in Europe were all related. They warred to increase land and cull their poor. Every tribe from every continent warred.

Every nation warred ... and the strong lived and the weak died. The British royalty now is indeed German.

And, the most feared warriors are the Europeans so all other nations are fucked because the white man will always come out on top.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The royalty in Europe were all related. They warred to increase land and cull their poor. Every tribe from every continent warred.

Every nation warred ... and the strong lived and the weak died. The British royalty now is indeed German.

And, the most feared warriors are the Europeans so all other nations are fucked because the white man will always come out on top.
You’re living in a dream world. Stick to harassing people on social media, and leave actual history to the boyz. Be a good lamb_chop and cook a casserole or sumting!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Like I said, I find it fascinating because you can see the actual nuts and bolts of extremely talented musicians creating timeless shit. But that's just my opinion.

The amount of great music The Beatles made in such a short time (about 7 years) is remarkable.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Bee Gees and the EurythmicS and Dire Straights, Queens are better than the Beatles... Lots of groups are better than the Beatles... Anyway most published music is great...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I don't see the point of this thread either.

I'm of Anglo and German ancestry, half English, half German bloodline.

I don't need some sleazy, money-grabbing, untrustworthy, Jewish ancestry site to tell me what I already know.

Shame my hair turned light brown as I got older, as a kid it was platinum blonde. It's very rare for adults to have light blonde hair for some reason, even if it was that colour as a child.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The Bee Gees and the EurythmicS and Dire Straights, Queens are better than the Beatles... Lots of groups are better than the Beatles... Anyway most published music is great...

I tend to refrain from saying who is "better" when dealing with music.

I know what music I prefer.

Most published music is mediocre. But again, that is just my opinion.