Schopenhauer lutschte Eselschwänze

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL, here's one of Hitler's early mentors, maybe even the father of Nazi race ideology. Take a look, he reminds me of Frederick Douglass on a bad hair day. Actually they were sort of contemporaries, and probably aware of each other.

Arthur_Schopenhauer_by_J_Sch%C3%A4fer%2C_1859b.jpg

In this thread I hope to have a civil discussion of the absolute hollowness of the third reich's slogans involving blood and soil, and similar tropes.

Of course I hope to talk about DNA as well.

Here's Scouse's take on having such a discussion, perhaps because he lacks the requisite grasp of actual history and thinks white nationalism looks just as good on punk ass UK twats as it does on Hitlerjugenden. All it takes is some tall ass black leather footwear, I hear.

Errr no. There's no jogger DNA in my ancestry.

Speaking of your ancestry, but not of your actual command of the German language, when are you gonna post up your Ancestry DNA analysis?
I've challenged you several times now, don't you wanna know the story of my beat up schnozz?

Even if I had been retarded enough to place my trust in some random Jewish ancestry website and given them all my personal family history, why in the world would I share the results on here?

You do realise that there have been multiple cases of these sites doctoring results and behaving in an unsavoury, unprofessional manner?

The whole idea is just another Jewish racket designed to squeeze shekels out of the gullible goyim and for the establishment to horde even more personal info on us all.

All whites originated from Germany and Austria and earlier, Assyria. What are you trying to do? Explain what?

I don't see the point of this thread either.

I'm of Anglo and German ancestry, half English, half German bloodline.

I don't need some sleazy, money-grabbing, untrustworthy, Jewish ancestry site to tell me what I already know.

Shame my hair turned light brown as I got older, as a kid it was platinum blonde. It's very rare for adults to have light blonde hair for some reason, even if it was that colour as a child.

You don't know the details of your bloodline. There's a very high chance you are Celtic as well.

He still hasn't posted his DNA analysis, even though the dodge about the Ancestry site being run by Jews is pure bullshit.

He can't afford it. And that's the whole damn truth. It's his bus money for the month. He has to get to the clubs, yo.
Thats stupid as fuk. ANYONE who can afford a computer can afford 23 and me.

You don't need a computer to post online, grandpa moron!
You fuking idiot clown, the test is $60.

So? He doesn't even have a car.
See, this is EXACTLY what I mean when I compare the ridiculousness of your sides stances to the ridiculousness of the nazi worshipers. Sheesh, at least make your positions sound plausible.

He doesn't, stupid. He posted that he had to ask his "mates" for rides at SG because his license was suspended and didn't have a car. One day he was going to save enough to have a jalopy.

Dumbass
I've no doubt he has $60. Your average bum on the streets takes in more than that daily.

Not enough to spend on dna testing. He has to spend it on important things, like transportation.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
"Yammering"? Jesus... so you really are a Jew?

No, I'm not as it happens, but you OTOH are illiterate in your mother tongue.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Read it and weep, mate. Your mental illness causes you to think anyone who busts yer chops MUST be a Jew.

Wanna see my Ancestry? :Awesomeness:

But "Chutzpah" isn't from Jewish lingo...lmao

Clearly "sarcasm" is a term which flew straight over your fat head.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Read it and weep, mate. Your mental illness causes you to think anyone who busts yer chops MUST be a Jew.

Right. You hate everything about them and want them dead, but you're cool with the language.

Makes total sense, faggit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Right. You hate everything about them and want them dead, but you're cool with the language.

Oh my god, are you shitskins really all this stupid/?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh my god, are you shitskins really all this stupid/?

What's your favorite Jewish dish? Matzo Ball soup or does the giflte fish remind you of your English eel jelly?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think Lokmar is a boomer, it certainly explains a lot, Lulz.
As in baby boomer? :Popcorn:
He's talking about your generation of knuckleheads that got duped into a war for Poland so you MUST defend the kikes holocaust lies out of the fear of realisation...
The only asshole that is solidly narrow minded here is you. Not only do I know for a fact that the axis assholes smoked jews, but they killed shitloads of non jews too. I learned this through people who lived through it all back then. "6 million jews" is a tiny number of the actual number Germany murdered.
You know NOTHING! lmao You're about as intelligent as the chimneys the Soviets built, just WOW!
Sure jackass, all the elderly that I knew and talked to that fought in the war didnt know jack shit either.

Here, have sum jew for breakfast!
Ever read the Talmud?

Talmud isn't the Bible and was written in the 1800s because the expected Messiah hadn't arrived yet. I have not read it, I only know the text refuting the condition of the dead....

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, and as for all the others who are whimpering that they don't know what the thread is about... wussup with that?

Hasn't stopped their posting has it?

Maybe it's just a thread about how Schopenhauer sucked donkey dicks, yanno?

FFS other people can start a thread about "Poster XYZ sucks cock" or "Poster DEF is a PEEEDO" and nobody says they don't understand what the thread is about, now DO they?

errmmmm, in case you missed it, THIS IS THE POLITICS ARENA not the meltdown section... what has blood lines got to do with politics?

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Oh, and as for all the others who are whimpering that they don't know what the thread is about... wussup with that?

FFS other people can start a thread about "Poster XYZ sucks cock" or "Poster DEF is a PEEEDO" and nobody says they don't understand what the thread is about, now DO they?

errmmmm, in case you missed it, THIS IS THE POLITICS ARENA not the meltdown section... what has blood lines got to do with politics?
Main Board, miss. Some of us choose to only post on the Main Board, which is POLITICS. ( @Breakfall )

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

I'd explain that to ya, but I can't find my crayon sharpener ATM.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Right, yet your behaviour and hook nose suggests otherwise?

You already faceplanted pretty hard over "yammer"

So you didn't have far to fall with that lame-itude and it probably didn't even hurt.

But as far as this thread goes, I think yer dead meat by now.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yammer is a well known term used by Tottenham Hotspur supporters, otherwise known as "The Yids", a name they've been given due to their large Jewish following.

See, this is what happens when Googlectual twats like you prattle on about subjects which you have no clue about.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I did one of those DNA tests. It was mostly as expected. 46% from the Britain and Ireland, and the rest split between northwestern Europe and Scandinavia. The only surprise was a tiny percentage of Ashkenazi Jew. And it was in the paternal haploid too, going back at least 7 generations. How that squirted into the gene line no one knows, unless Aryan's correct and the jew-owned DNA company just wants to make everyone think they too are jews.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I did one of those DNA tests. It was mostly as expected. 46% from the Britain and Ireland, and the rest split between northwestern Europe and Scandinavia. The only surprise was a tiny percentage of Ashkenazi Jew. And it was in the paternal haploid too, going back at least 7 generations. How that squirted into the gene line no one knows, unless Aryan's correct and the jew-owned DNA company just wants to make everyone think they too are jews.

Yeah, because the bouncer has intrinsic knowledge of ancestry or 23 & me business plan.

Brilliant, no really.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yeah, because the bouncer has intrinsic knowledge of ancestry or 23 & me business plan.

Brilliant, no really.

The bouncer?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Brilliant, no really.

The bouncer?

Yes, Aryan is a bouncer. 40 year old man, no car, no career and working at a club at 40.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Who knows (or cares) what goes on behind closed doors among you leftist untermenschen.

I do recall however, Holly expressing a sincere dislike towards your flatulent, obese ass, much like Lotus.

Unless of course he was just white knighting and wanted some pics of Lotus' hairy armpits in return for his simping.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who knows (or cares) what goes on behind closed doors among you leftist untermenschen.

I do recall however, Holly expressing a sincere dislike towards your flatulent, obese ass, much like Lotus.

Unless of course he was just white knighting and wanted some pics of Lotus' hairy armpits in return for his simping.

Clearly you care.