Seaboobs is a bitchtits...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I wouldn't be caught dead in a Hyundai.

My apologies.

Let it be known that Biggie Dicklips would not be "caught dead in a Hyundai."

Please strike my comments regarding "Hyundai" from the official record and change it to a Kia Sorento.
Meanwhile I own an Audi, BMW and an Acura :LMAO2:

If I snap a pic of an audi a6 sitting next to a BMW in a nicely paved driveway with a sign that says fuck you flynn on one of the cars will you slit your throat for us on livestream?

No. But I will make fun of you even more for wanting to prove that you're not a sweaty cab driving midget to someone online you've never met.

That's cute.

Almost as "cute" as you being tall enough to go on rides at amusement parks.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No is no.

Which means you do not feel confident in your assertion that I am driving a Hyundai nor that I am a cabbi

thanks for trying tho :ThumbsUp2:

The only fucking midget it bothers is you. So if you must keep your e-cred above water then by all means post all the lovely pictures you want.

Loser.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
your surrender is accepted

go in peace, cretin

Show me the "surrender." You can't even see over the word "surrender" you jaw jacking dwarf.
I see over it just fine.

With how many phone books?
None

they still make those things near your trailer park?

im thinking the civilized world did away with those things in the early part of the 2000’s
*BOOM*

Next the dumbass would say Sears Catalogues. Encyclopedias.
Should have just said baby seat.
Learn to work Gunz! When does the next faggot rotate in? You staling out, brah-

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

go in peace, cretin

Show me the "surrender." You can't even see over the word "surrender" you jaw jacking dwarf.
I see over it just fine.

None

im thinking the civilized world did away with those things in the early part of the 2000’s

And I thought they stopped making Hyundai's in the early part of the 2000's. How neat.

Oh no! Not the dreaded, "you live in a trailer park" dig. Even in a "trailer park" you're still too short to climb on any of the "rides."

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

go in peace, cretin

I see over it just fine.

None

And I thought they stopped making Hyundai's in the early part of the 2000's. How neat.

Oh no! Not the dreaded, "you live in a trailer park" dig. Even in a "trailer park" you're still too short to climb on any of the "rides."
Oh no. Not the dreaded you drive a cheap car as a cabby dig

but csn still afford to gift the 3500.00 to dove that you complain endlessly about

would you like some sour cream on that foot burrito?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

go in peace, cretin

I see over it just fine.

None

but csn still afford to gift the 3500.00 to dove that you complain endlessly about

Sorry, if you being a stunted midget that drives a Hyundai that also doubles as a smelly cab hurts your feelings. I apologize that the truth isn't as pretty as you letting Dovey gum your rectum for that $3.5K.

Perhaps the most enjoyable aspect is reading you lamenting on how you make "200k" a year and "own all these fancy cars" that have "Matchbox" printed on them. Yes. A midget "millionaire" that drives a cab to pass time certainly would spend his free time posting here.

Lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

go in peace, cretin

I see over it just fine.

None

Sorry, if you being a stunted midget that drives a Hyundai that also doubles as a smelly cab hurts your feelings. I apologize that the truth isn't as pretty as you letting Dovey gum your rectum for that $3.5K.

Perhaps the most enjoyable aspect is reading you lamenting on how you make "200k" a year and "own all these fancy cars" that have "Matchbox" printed on them. Yes. A midget "millionaire" that drives a cab to pass time certainly would spend his free time posting here.

Lol.
Jealousy will get you no where. Turn that frown upsidedown, flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

go in peace, cretin

I see over it just fine.

None

Lol.

Is that a "no" to your offer to make me look bad when you finally prove that you're a "millionaire" that enjoys driving cab and likes STD's?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

go in peace, cretin

I see over it just fine.

None

Lol.

Is that a "no" to your offer to make me look bad when you finally prove that you're a "millionaire" that enjoys driving cab and likes STD's?
that's a "no" to the notion that you've ever come in contact with a toothbrush and a bar of soap

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

go in peace, cretin

I see over it just fine.

None

Lol.

that's a "no" to the notion that you've ever come in contact with a toothbrush and a bar of soap

I see. So that is a definitive "no" in wanting to prove that you're not an Ewok living off the State.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I see. So that is a definitive "no"
"definitive no" would be appropriate terminology to use when asked if you've ever come in contact with soap and water.

But you being no taller than an Ewok and collecting benefits from the State are spot on, "tho" right?
I wish I could collect benefits from the state.

Shit, it would have been nice to get just one of those stimulus checks they were handing out to you degenerate sloths just for being plant life sustainers

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
"definitive no" would be appropriate terminology to use when asked if you've ever come in contact with soap and water.

But you being no taller than an Ewok and collecting benefits from the State are spot on, "tho" right?

Shit, it would have been nice to get just one of those stimulus checks they were handing out to you degenerate sloths just for being plant life sustainers

Only a poor bitch would complain about not getting a free handout.

P.S.-But you're still no taller than an Ewok? Amirite? Are you planning on visiting Endor with your massive wealth?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

P.S.-But you're still no taller than an Ewok? Amirite? Are you planning on visiting Endor with your massive wealth?
Not true.

When you pay more in tax annually than the majority of americans make per you can't help but find yourself wanting at least some of that money back

especially when you realize they are handing it out to wastetoids such as yourself

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Not true.

When you pay more in tax annually than the majority of americans make per you can't help but find yourself wanting at least some of that money back

especially when you realize they are handing it out to wastetoids such as yourself

Post proof or shut the fuck up Ant Man.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not true.

I think you've done more to prove I'm as well off as I say I am than I could ever be bothered to try

how many cab drivers that cannot afford a decent car do you know that gift 3500.00 to ex lovers just because?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Not true.

I think you've done more to prove I'm as well off as I say I am than I could ever be bothered to try

how many cab drivers that cannot afford a decent car do you know that gift 3500.00 to ex lovers just because?

So. You still insist that you're a "millionaire" with all these nice cars, yet you drive cab so you won't get bored?

Okay.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not true.

So. You still insist that you're a "millionaire" with all these nice cars, yet you drive cab so you won't get bored?

Okay.
Never said I was a millionaire.

I'm well off and can choose between driving an Audi A6 or a BMW 530i on any given day.

Does this bother you?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Not true.

Okay.
Never said I was a millionaire.

I'm well off and can choose between driving an Audi A6 or a BMW 530i on any given day.

Does this bother you?

Why would your fantasies "bother me" unless you're a three foot tall brown smurf that drives a Hyundai and claims to be a "millionaire?"