SEE !!
That's why I'm here

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This bitch knuckle whines and whines about his PI...WHILE PUTTING OUT HIS PI...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
4-BBD7556-6774-45-C0-847-E-6024-EE24-BEFF.jpg

DD why do you continue to piss, shit, flick your bean on this soiled couch. Must smell like the rest of the shit hole you rent

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
So the rule that's being broken here is using someone's image maliciously.

Again, by you and others using their images throughout the board like this it will kill off any others from wanting to show their face here...

Let's go next level.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
0-FC0-FB79-AFB4-46-D4-90-FE-0-C3-D8-FA91-E56.jpg

I wonder how many people pay $30. per day to kill themselves?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So the rule thats being broken here is using someones image maliciously.

Again, by you and others using their images throughout the board like this it will kill off any others from wanting to show their face here... I remember we had

Let's go next level.

So photoshops are off limits? Even in the same thread where somebody posts their own images? WTF?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wtf is that behind, Sea? Was that chopped in? Looks like Gacy

It as at a Halloween party at Pasa Tiempo, two years ago. What a fucking blast. It was another costumed attendee. DDs shitty chop job, ya know

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
What Im working on

Again, by you and others using their images throughout the board like this it will kill off any others from wanting to show their face here...

Let's go next level.

So photoshops are off limits? Even in the same thread where somebody posts their own images? WTF?

IF a member posts their image OUTSIDE Epileptic Disco/GOLD VIP forum ON THIS WEBSITE, especially in the sweatshops they're fair game.

IF a member posts their image INSIDE Epileptic Disco/GOLD VIP forum and it's taken out by someone they'll get fucked.

I moved the 'Post a Picture of Yourself' thread to Epileptic Disco/GOLD VIP forum to keep things simple moving forward. This makes the Epileptic Disco/GOLD VIP more personal and the rest of the board more freeeeeee.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Again, by you and others using their images throughout the board like this it will kill off any others from wanting to show their face here... I remember we had

Let's go next level.

What I'm getting is, if you chop someone and they cry about it....its considered malicious and they dont want people to see that and be discouraged from sharing their own picture.

Even though absolutely no one besides Sea posts their picture on these boards and gets angry when they get chopped.

This is ridiculous.