What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Now I am laying in bed. Yesterday was a busy day as I had to get hair cuts for the boys and I, shop for a mother's day gift, then we went to my nephew's 11th birthday party (they held it in a really nice park/open space preserve), before finally going over to my brother in law's parents house for an after party and to watch the Connelo vs Bivol fight on pay per view.

Did your wife explain how to get your boys' hair cut this time?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
LOLOLOL bunch of belly aching custies..

I dropped the ball running round hells half acre yesterday was about to do my run and my phone charge was at 7%. bleeding hearts.. beautiful weather in the city too..

so now I gotta wait till a bit more of a charge and charge up a power bank for back up...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sitting at my desk waiting to leave work ...10 minutes and I'm FREEEEE

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Packed this thing that's been up in the yard for weeks:

110d64f0d8d46bab4e2cae5eab693da2.jpg

It got rather dusty and then it rained heaps. Took a fair effort to clean the windows. Guess it will come in handy on the road...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It got rather dusty and then it rained heaps. Took a fair effort to clean the windows. Guess it will come in handy on the road...
u need a V tarp for the rain

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

u need a V tarp for the rain

I have a number of tarps, a rear vehicle awning, and a decent 1 person hike tent....plus the pop up.

More than enough options.

Leaving my Darche Airvolution canvas swag at home because it's heavy and overkill...

t050801805.jpg

edit: couple of these too....

A12-CK0378.jpg

Yeah... options

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You just know when you're still wide awake at 05:38 and looking for things to do you're up for the day lol these "limitless" pills are fuckin mental, you don't feel like you've been up all night if you take a couple more you'll quite easily make the next day with no real comedown because you're not that high on them at all just a little long lasting mild speed high then you just gradually get tired at bedtime if you time it right like if I take another 3 at 8am that should blast me through till 9 tonight:SmokeBreak1: ... They'd be good to keep in the cabinet for concerts or camping fishing when you don't ever fall into a deep sleep anyway and feel like shit so take those and it's sorted... Armodafinil or Modafinil both the same drug really except Armo is meant to be stronger but you get them as 150mg and modafinil as 200mg so it's meh... There's whole reddit groups dedicated to them and it seems it's mainly students taking them through exams to be focused and carry extra workloads... Can you get these easily in the US or CANADA?
F1PP19k.jpg

Thank fuck I checked incase there was a random hair or pube in the pic lol I remember Scoundral getting shit for that...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gonna catch some waves down the street. A break in the Rain and real warm today.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We've been in Vegas since Friday and will probably stay until Tuesday morning. My brother in law bought a new house so my wife's whole extended family came to visit.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Riding this morn, saw bebe gator and his big damned turtle fren... took pics, but sorry bout yer luck. Can't show you's cause ain't no upload thingie here.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Riding this morn, saw bebe gator and his big damned turtle fren... took pics, but sorry bout yer luck. Can't show you's cause ain't no upload thingie here.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

No rego required
No can do.
There's an easier way.
I'm not downloading something too up load something when the tools are already here.

There's nothing to download on postimages.org

"Choose Images", select one or more, upload, copy url, post here....

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Uhhh, you simply go to the free i.age hosting website, upload the photo(s), then post the link in the forums. Easy.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

No rego required
No can do.
There's an easier way.
I'm not downloading something too up load something when the tools are already here.

There's nothing to download on postimages.org

"Choose Images", select one or more, upload, copy url, post here....
You lost me at the URL part.
My cam pics don't have those, and I'm not assigning them one.