What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Getting ready to go t the local mall so I can sit in line with my youngest son for hours before the Game Stop even opens hoping we can buy a PS5. Yesterday we had to buy him a $15 "Elite Club" membership because, apparently, Game Stop will only sell hot items like PS5s to people if they buy a membership. Further more, the dirt bags know there are not enough PS5s to go around so you can't just buy the console by itself. Nope, they are greedy and want extra money so they only sell them with a bundle of other stuff which you may or may not want.

So a $500 PS5 gets bundled with $300 of extra shit and you have to pay $800 for all of it. What a racket. Yet the youngest won't stop talking about how badly he wants a PS5 and reminding me that his cousin already has one and how much he really wants to play online with his cousin and other friends. As if he could not already do that on Nintendo, his Meta Quest 2, or the laptop he already has.

Grab the machine that takes the psychical disc or you'll be paying to play..

That is what we ended up doing. I am glad we got there early because they only had 11 consoles with the DVD player and there were over 30 people in line before the store even opened. We were third in line.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sittin' at home today.

Frickin' rolled my ankle pretty bad as I was almost off the mountain yesterday. Stepped on a rock wrong or some shit, went down hard lol. Its swoll like a tennis ball.

Today better than yesterday, but Im still limping, and I damn sure wasnt gonna drive my Jeep to work and back, its a straight drive, and my left foot that is currently damaged would be using the clutch pedal too much. Maybe tomorrow. Hurt like fuck trying to drive home yesterday lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sittin' at home today.

Frickin' rolled my ankle pretty bad as I was almost off the mountain yesterday. Stepped on a rock wrong or some shit, went down hard lol. Its swoll like a tennis ball.

Today better than yesterday, but Im still limping, and I damn sure wasnt gonna drive my Jeep to work and back, its a straight drive, and my left foot that is currently damaged would be using the clutch pedal too much. Maybe tomorrow. Hurt like fuck trying to drive home yesterday lol.
were u wearing 3/4 hiking boots? they suck in the summer but u need the ankle support

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sittin' at home today.

were u wearing 3/4 hiking boots? they suck in the summer but u need the ankle support

Lol, nope. I had shoes that did not have ankle support, my friend didnt either, and he was saying the same shit, we need some ankle support shoes lol. It was real rocky on the trail.

I usually wear New Balance all terrain shoes, but they lack ankle support too. This was my first time wearing these other shoes my lil brother got me for my Birthday last year.

When my ankle twisted, the weight of the pack hit, and sent me flying lol. Ankle bent, knee bent, hopped to the right leg, too late, dive bombed on the trail lol. That pack slammed me down lol. Ankle was the only thing that took damage.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sittin' at home today.

Lol, nope. I had shoes that did not have ankle support, my friend didnt either, and he was saying the same shit, we need some ankle support shoes lol. It was real rocky on the trail.

I usually wear New Balance all terrain shoes, but they lack ankle support too. This was my first time wearing these other shoes my lil brother got me for my Birthday last year.

When my ankle twisted, the weight of the pack hit, and sent me flying lol. Ankle bent, knee bent, hopped to the right leg, too late, dive bombed on the trail lol. That pack slammed me down lol. Ankle was the only thing that took damage.

yea the added weight is a bitch plus without the waistbelt fastened it throws u off, especially playing hopscotch across the dry rocks when crossing creeks

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sittin' at home today.

yea the added weight is a bitch plus without the waistbelt fastened it throws u off, especially playing hopscotch across the dry rocks when crossing creeks

Lol, I was doing the hopscotch across creeks lol. Difficult with the pack lol. I had my waistband fastened lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sittin' at home today.

Lol, I was doing the hopscotch across creeks lol. Difficult with the pack lol. I had my waistband fastened lol.
i went for a day hike about a month ago and the ice melt turned brooks into raging white water lol - no crossing those

u dealing with skeeters n ticks yet?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sittin' at home today.

i went for a day hike about a month ago and the ice melt turned brooks into raging white water lol - no crossing those

Oh man!

Yeah water was higher here too.

Lol, no skeeters up there yet, the babies are out locally though. My friend had 2 ticks on him lol. Damn gnats were already crazy, but a lil smoke from the fire pit drove them away.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sittin' at home today.

Oh man!

Lol, no skeeters up there yet, the babies are out locally though. My friend had 2 ticks on him lol. Damn gnats were already crazy, but a lil smoke from the fire pit drove them away.
haha omg that damn cloud of gnats around your head, what a pita lol

we got ticks here too now, they come out when the steady temp breaks 40

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sittin' at home today.

Oh man!

Was so funny, I literally watched a gnat hover right in front of my friends eye, then shot into it straight like an arrow lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sittin' at home today.

Oh man!

Was so funny, I literally watched a gnat hover right in front of my friends eye, then shot into it straight like an arrow lol.
lil kamikaze bastards - up your nose, down your windpipe and in your eyes ffs

never forget the DEET wipes or spray!

then how about getting circled by a big deer fly while tubin down a lazy river loool

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sittin' at home today.

Oh man!

lil kamikaze bastards - up your nose, down your windpipe and in your eyes ffs

never forget the DEET wipes or spray!

then how about getting circled by a big deer fly while tubin down a lazy river loool

Kamikazes!!!! Exactly lol.

Yeah I break out the deet when the skeeters come out.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck me, sitting with a nice buzz but no will to go to sleep after trying those fuckin nootropics haha 04:49 :facepalm:
F1PP19k.jpg
I'm not doing anything TODAY anyway, at least I know gub them first thing in the morning or you'll be up all night...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
like this one.

i think i got it from a zombie movie where ppl were stuck between floors in an elevator during the zombie apocalypse

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now I am laying in bed. Yesterday was a busy day as I had to get hair cuts for the boys and I, shop for a mother's day gift, then we went to my nephew's 11th birthday party (they held it in a really nice park/open space preserve), before finally going over to my brother in law's parents house for an after party and to watch the Connelo vs Bivol fight on pay per view.