Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
its in the 80s today so in the backyard getting the last of the sun

its weird. the barren trees say winter but the the temp says summer

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sitting in the backyard after my wife photographed my arse for Bastard Factory. Laying on the outdoor couch, sipping on a spiced rum and watching the sun go down, whilst listening to Snoop’s base tunes.

:Vibin::KMA:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Getting ready to go to the local mall so I can sit in line with my youngest son for hours before the Game Stop even opens hoping we can buy a PS5. Yesterday we had to buy him a $15 "Elite Club" membership because, apparently, Game Stop will only sell hot items like PS5s to people if they buy a membership. Further more, the dirt bags know there are not enough PS5s to go around so you can't just buy the console by itself. Nope, they are greedy and want extra money so they only sell them with a bundle of other stuff which you may or may not want.

So a $500 PS5 gets bundled with $300 of extra shit and you have to pay $800 for all of it. What a racket. Yet the youngest won't stop talking about how badly he wants a PS5 and reminding me that his cousin already has one and how much he really wants to play online with his cousin and other friends. As if he could not already do that on Nintendo, his Meta Quest 2, or the laptop he already has.

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Getting ready to go t the local mall so I can sit in line with my youngest son for hours before the Game Stop even opens hoping we can buy a PS5. Yesterday we had to buy him a $15 "Elite Club" membership because, apparently, Game Stop will only sell hot items like PS5s to people if they buy a membership. Further more, the dirt bags know there are not enough PS5s to go around so you can't just buy the console by itself. Nope, they are greedy and want extra money so they only sell them with a bundle of other stuff which you may or may not want.

So a $500 PS5 gets bundled with $300 of extra shit and you have to pay $800 for all of it. What a racket. Yet the youngest won't stop talking about how badly he wants a PS5 and reminding me that his cousin already has one and how much he really wants to play online with his cousin and other friends. As if he could not already do that on Nintendo, his Meta Quest 2, or the laptop he already has.

Grab the machine that takes the psychical disc or you'll be paying to play..

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Getting ready to go t the local mall so I can sit in line with my youngest son for hours before the Game Stop even opens hoping we can buy a PS5. Yesterday we had to buy him a $15 "Elite Club" membership because, apparently, Game Stop will only sell hot items like PS5s to people if they buy a membership. Further more, the dirt bags know there are not enough PS5s to go around so you can't just buy the console by itself. Nope, they are greedy and want extra money so they only sell them with a bundle of other stuff which you may or may not want.

Tell him to work for it.

Make him sweat it....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Getting ready to go to the local mall so I can sit in line with my youngest son for hours before the Game Stop even opens hoping we can buy a PS5. Yesterday we had to buy him a $15 "Elite Club" membership because, apparently, Game Stop will only sell hot items like PS5s to people if they buy a membership. Further more, the dirt bags know there are not enough PS5s to go around so you can't just buy the console by itself. Nope, they are greedy and want extra money so they only sell them with a bundle of other stuff which you may or may not want.

I'm kinda on the same boat for an Xbox SX, the only one I can get is like £700! It comes with an unwanted £200 external hard drive the bastards! So for once in my life I did the right thing and waited, I'll get one eventually without the add on! I can get an expensive mech mod vape for that extra money...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm going off into abyss with my mobile phone, a portable printer, a small Lenovo tower, and a projector...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is official. We are the second ones in line. Now we just need to wait two hours for the store to open and we will hopefully eventually walk out with a PS5 bundle. I have my Chargers (the football team) brand folding camp chair, an igloo with bottled water and snacks, and my son is reading off all the different bundle options to choose from. He seems really happy and excited.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It is official. We are the second ones in line. Now we just need to wait two hours for the store to open and we will hopefully eventually walk out with a PS5 bundle. I have my Chargers (the football team) brand folding camp chair, an igloo with bottled water and snacks, and my son is reading off all the different bundle options to choose from. He seems really happy and excited.
What time is it where you are?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got invited twice to buy a PS5 direct from Sony, but I already had one pre ordered at Walmart (got my order in before site crashed or sold out.)

I've had a PS5 DVD edition since launch and rarely buy any physical DVD's anymore. I skinned it with a black anime skin because it looks better in black. Got the black controller too.

Game Stop added that membership and bundle shit knowing people are desperate for a ps5 due to the chip shortage

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

9:26am. Store opens at 11:00.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

9:26am. Store opens at 11:00.
Are you guaranteed a PS5 then?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't understand the giddiness.

Sorry, but it's bat shit crazy to me....
You old bastard!! hahaha!! I'm dying to get an Xbox, been PlayStation for years but wanting a change although I'm not feverish about getting one like I have been in the past lol the game I'm most looking forward to playing is fuckin Hogwarts Legacy believe it or not lmao yes fuckin Harry Potter :facepalm:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I guess I'm too old for such things.

Bought my little girl a micro Nintendo unit.

What I had in 1988. She got bored with it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
$860 later and we have a PS5. The boys are arguing over which game to play first and who gets which colored controller. Game Stop royally fucks you with the "you can only buy it in a bundle" stuff. Basiy they force you to buy $300 worth of extras including a worthless 1 year extended warranty which still has a $500 deductible so no one will ever use it.