What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Having another cup of green tea to get the taste of raw garlic cloves I chewed up earlier out of my mouth....

mastersplither

Factory Bastard
adding a few links to a new watch, soaking up some thin mint girl scout cookies GNC wheybolic, watching The Last Kingdom, making a random post in the factory of bastards.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just got home. Yesterday and today I was helping a childhood friend and his father close down their family pottery store which his father has been running for 53 years. His dad is 74 and wants to retire but his son (my childhood friend) is a lawyer and doesn't want to take over the family business. Luckily, they own their own warehouse and commercial property since the early 1970's and it is paid off. His father plans to rent put the warehouse for an outrageous amount in order to supplement his retirement.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Currently on flood-alert. The river is about to break over into my yard again. Massive amounts of rain this year. Queensland had 2/3 of her annual rainfall in just three days this past week.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
A few inches from topping the break wall… the rain has stopped for now at least.

8naCD1a.jpg

mastersplither

Factory Bastard
Lifting from home this morning. Do not feel like dealing with people.

Boiling eggs for the week. Have about 54 going. Sick of the fuckers but they are a must.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Finally equipping my Retroarch emulator, have a pretty kick ass android streaming device that I need to stop using as just a streaming device

1682 old school Nintendo and Sega Genesis games .md and .nes files

Working on the Super NES and Playstation 1 next..

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Washed the vehicle and letting it air out the musty smell it has acquired over many months of disuse....

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Watching some videos online. This driver had good situational awareness.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was very surprised to hear both the 17 year old and the 11 year old said they each preferred a Hershey with almonds bar over a Snickers bar. I was perplexed. However after giving each of them their Hershey's bars II ended up eating the Snickers bar myself and then my cat, stinky butt, brought in a half eaten mouse. As in a dead mouse whose body was half eaten.

The cat seemed rather proud of that. "I caught him then I ate him" sort of thing.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The cat had better taste than either of the boys. I mean, who would pass up a Snickers bar for a Hershey's bar? Clearly, I have not taught them well. Maybe their lives have been to soft?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Laying back on my bed, while I listen to my wifey making scrambled eggs and coffee.

“Oi you lovable wench…hurry up with me coffee won’t chu!?”

images

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Collapsed on the sofa with clutch and hike legs (that feeling you get when you've driven for 8 hours and walked the great outdoors in thongs)....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
6:21 am here. Having a nice cup of strong Tico coffee. Looking at wave reports.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Watched a bit of and then flash forwarded that new Gal Gadot Nile flick.... it was abysmal...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Watched a Charlton Heston flick about the Lewis and Clark Expedition before.... popped in here for a bit, and now looking to watch an old western I haven't seen ever.... which is difficult to find.