What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

mastersplither

Factory Bastard
Laying here trying to find my motivation this morning. Making a mental checklist of every joint pain, muscle ache, and the steady hum where I ruptured a disc 2 years ago. Feels good to be alive.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lying here on the couch sipping Baileys, thinking what to do with an extra hour…daylight savings just kicked in.

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Decided to learn three languages sequentially: Portuguese, Dutch and German.

Languages are a great way to activate one’s mind. My goal is to learn and hopefully master every single language the world has to offer with the exception of Klingon…because that’s utterly ridiculous!

images

X

xXx
Site Supporter
wondering why some peeps try SO HARD to be like this edgey person with the most obscure activities .... ohhh yah yer so bad ass :LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Decided to learn three languages sequentially: Portuguese, Dutch and German.

Languages are a great way to activate one’s mind. My goal is to learn and hopefully master every single language the world has to offer with the exception of Klingon…because that’s utterly ridiculous!

images

I actually found a Klingan Language instruction book at a garage sale...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yup, you are my new shadow

good-boy-dog.gif

BF must be proud his wonky MOD is shitting up the threads AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Laying in bed watching more and more sun peaking through the crack in these drapes… we are childless this weekend, so I’ll let him sleep a little longer.

I have a carbon laser facial at skin laundry after brunch.

Happy Sunday last day for a funday… sending everyone good vibes for a chillax afternoon xoxo Murdy

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Soaking in a hot tub with bicarbonate soda and contemplating whether to crack open a cider....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Greeting the morning sun With a killer cup of coffee, and a hunk of pineapple. Think Ill drove over to Playa Grande and ride a few

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Trying to stop eating these!!! Every one is my last one!
CHNIFno.jpg

Watermelon, banana, pineapple, passionfruit, raspberry and lychee flavours! They're superb lol I need to hide the packet...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Late night peaches with syrup, condensed milk and vanilla ice-cream!! Here's to a long weekend work free!! Happy err easter peeps lol
I never really eat anything like this but I should, scoffed the lot!
zKKjkPX.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm wondering if @Bastard Factory shampap is allowed to take magical digs
Your thread High everyone .. was moved to a different forum. Reason: Fucking nonce
Today at 5:13 PM
more PANEL ABUSE ??
I mean what a proffesional .... a VERY HURT PROFFESIONAL :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: