Seaboobs is a bitchtits...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
What Im working on
So the rule thats being broken here is using someones image maliciously.

Again, by you and others using their images throughout the board like this it will kill off any others from wanting to show their face here...

Let's go next level.

So photoshops are off limits? Even in the same thread where somebody posts their own images? WTF?

IF a member posts their image OUTSIDE Epileptic Disco/GOLD VIP forum ON THIS WEBSITE, especially in the sweatshops they're fair game.

IF a member posts their image INSIDE Epileptic Disco/GOLD VIP forum and it's taken out by someone they'll get fucked.

I moved the 'Post a Picture of Yourself' thread to Epileptic Disco/GOLD VIP forum to keep things simple moving forward. This makes the Epileptic Disco/GOLD VIP more personal and the rest of the board more freeeeeee.

You're obviously an idiot though...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
What Im working on

Again, by you and others using their images throughout the board like this it will kill off any others from wanting to show their face here...

Let's go next level.

So photoshops are off limits? Even in the same thread where somebody posts their own images? WTF?

IF a member posts their image OUTSIDE Epileptic Disco/GOLD VIP forum ON THIS WEBSITE, especially in the sweatshops they're fair game.

IF a member posts their image INSIDE Epileptic Disco/GOLD VIP forum and it's taken out by someone they'll get fucked.

I moved the 'Post a Picture of Yourself' thread to Epileptic Disco/GOLD VIP forum to keep things simple moving forward. This makes the Epileptic Disco/GOLD VIP more personal and the rest of the board more freeeeeee.

Okay... you want to go into the by-laws... but it still doesn't address me photoshopping a pic in the same thread where some moron posted it....

Are photoshops OK or not OK now?

Tread carefully or BF is toast.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I hope you really hate me, none of that anon shit.

What I'm getting is, if you chop someone and they cry about it....its considered malicious and they dont want people to see that and be discouraged from sharing their own picture.

I/We don't care if people see that and feel discouraged, they wouldn't know it was a problem UNLESS the member COMPLAINNNNNS. Then Mods dont do anything. Then THEY, not us complain on the board about their PI...

Someone should be free to post their pic here and not have it chopped. When the mods don't remove it after they report/complain. It kills off others wanting to contribute.

Sorry to ruin your fun Harry. I'm pretty bored today or I wouldn't give a fuck about you and you're hurt feelings. Interesting situation here and it was best it gets cleared up, but theres no getting thru to you. I've been pretty to the point on WHY this is a rule and its here to protect PI images from being abused...

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

I don't do board threats.

R8ndZdx.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's just weird seeing someone emotional over a photochop or have it seen as some negative or malicious thing, especailly when the person shared it themselves.

Hell Casket posted some chops she did of me with pictures I never posted here....and she did it an actual malicious manner and I just laughed about it.

It's just funny and weird that a grown man would post his picture and then get mad and tattle over a silly chop when all of us have been chopped and it's just for fun lol.

I'm not arguing, I'm just amused lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Aww fuck !
what're yah gonna do, it's what old people do COMPLAIN ! lol
that and reminisce about the good ole' days :rightON:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You didn't complain about Casker... and we didn't know or care.
We wouldn't care about Seamajor... but he reported.

Right I didn't complain because it didnt even enter my head. I never report shit. I dont care if people chop my picture or post at me.

It's really amusing a grown man who posted own picture would actually complain about a photochop lmaooooo.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
What Im working on

Let's go next level.

Okay... you want to go into the by-laws... but it still doesn't address me photoshopping a pic in the same thread where some moron posted it....

Are photoshops OK or not OK now?

LOL!
Typical BS from Frood^
The only board him and his 'internet terrorists' ever fucked up was their own.
Truth too-

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seamajor, that was a serious bitch move. Snitch

Am I gonna be arrested? Get serious.

Ever see anyone else run and tattle over a photochop?

You got Freud assboxxed over something you should have received in good humor.

Absolutely a bitch move.

Why? Why did you do this? Is 6 days of making Freud the only troll to be assboxxed over a chop worth being a manbitch for like....ever?

Basically you are saying we are not allowed to have fun with you because youll just get pissed and whine.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Absolutely a bitch move.

Why? Why did you do this? Is 6 days of making Freud the only troll to be assboxxed over a chop worth being a manbitch for like....ever?

Do I have permission to use yours Dovey?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Absolutely a bitch move.

I posted it, didnt I?

Posting it is permission. I dont care who chops me....never did. You think I've never been chopped?

Its funny.....everyone has been chopped. None of us have died or suffered because of it.

Why wouldnt you just chop him back if you wanted to do something about it? You gotta get him assboxxed?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Absolutely a bitch move.

I posted it, didnt I?

Posting it is permission. I dont care who chops me....never did. You think I've never been chopped?

Its funny.....everyone has been chopped. None of us have died or suffered because of it.

Thank you for your permission.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Absolutely a bitch move.

I posted it, didnt I?

Thank you for your permission.

Whatever I have posted my own self is fair game for anyone. That's always been the case.

You are a weird guy.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I hate it that Im at work and Dove has posted so many pics today and I cant save them yet lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Everyone needs to put your stupid rat ass on ignore. Crying over pictures YOU posted

Like DD? Why are so butthurt?

Freud’s a good poster. He’s not a crying ass snitch like you

You ignorant fool. How many times have I been banned from Van because of that Hermaphrodite. Try thinking harder. Your mental image of reality is limited.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I hate it that Im at work and Dove has posted so many pics today and I cant save them yet lol.

They will be there when you are ready to harvest lol. I'm not taking shit down.

Hopefully they will, hopefully MaxisCockroach doesnt report your image hosting. Oh wait, you look young, yeah he wont report you, he wants to see more young pics hahahaha.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Everyone needs to put your stupid rat ass on ignore. Crying over pictures YOU posted

You ignorant fool. How many times have I been banned from Van because of that Hermaphrodite. Try thinking harder. Your mental image of reality is limited.

Dont be talking shit to women who have bigger ballz than you.

I've known Flea for damn near 12 years....never once has she cried over pics or chops.

Shameful, Sea.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Wtf are you talking about? I haven’t seen you be banned once

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, I got it. Why don’t you, DD, Stubby, Lokbrain, and the rest of the whiners start your own forum. Stubby can run it, and Flea can pay for it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They will be there when you are ready to harvest lol. I'm not taking shit down.

Hopefully they will, hopefully MaxisCockroach doesnt report your image hosting. Oh wait, you look young, yeah he wont report you, he wants to see more young pics hahahaha.

Okay... that made it weird.

But I'm still leaving them lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wtf are you talking about? I haven’t seen you be banned once

I was Banned the other day. Ask DSM

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey, I got it. Why don’t you, DD, Stubby, Lokbrain, and the rest of the whiners start your own forum. Stubby can run it, and Flea can pay for it.

OR we can all hang here and discuss how deflated your testis gotta be to actually complain about a chop from a picture YOU posted yourself and getting Freud assboxxed over it.

WHO whines? Lol!