Semenmajor's dick passed away last night

Its my fucking thread, tranny features.

You don't own the thread tard. You are the thread starter, not the thread owner, you blasted talking butthole.

I mean what kind of fucking logic is that? It's your thread. If you really owned this this thread, you should do yourself a favor and delete it.
 
You don't own the thread tard. You are the thread starter, not the thread owner, you blasted talking butthole.

I mean what kind of fucking logic is that? It's your thread. If you really owned this this thread, you should do yourself a favor and delete it.
Stay out of my threads in future if you don't want to read my posts. Its not rocket salad, even for your hysterical ass.
 
Stay out of my threads in future if you don't want to read my posts. Its not rocket salad, even for your hysterical ass.

Once again, they aren't "YOUR" threads faggot. Without me making your lame-O, bOring threads look somewhat "normal," you'd have only 5 replies like most of your other brain fart threads.
 
He's gonna swear you're a tranny, a gay one at that! :LOL3:

Then he'll try to say that you stole the images off Google, and when he can't prove that, he'll swear on Hitler's grave that the pictures are purely A.I.

Or maybe I'll say the metadata is from Croatia. :LOL3:
 
With Scouse, you’re either a Jew or Gay. Wanna bet he’s both?

Oh he's much more than that...we all know this, I'm not even sure he's really English at this juncture.

A Jew? Maybe.

Gay? Definitely. As much as he talks about your dick, hell, the retard even proves this by starting a thread about another man's pecker.
 
Not even once. Unfortunately for you I still recall when you drunkenly admitted to being interfered with as kid and apparently didn't seem to mind.
 
Oh he's much more than that...we all know this, I'm not even sure he's really English at this juncture.

A Jew? Maybe.

Gay? Definitely. As much as he talks about your dick, hell, the retard even proves this by starting a thread about another man's pecker.
And yet you accuse me of flirting with you in PM's and trying to steal your hand in e-marriage...

Unless this is you finally admitting to being a fella. :LOL3:
 
And yet you accuse me of flirting with you in PM's and trying to steal your hand in e-marriage...

Unless this is you finally admitting to being a fella. :LOL3:

You did flirt with me in pm's, what are you talking about?

I am admitting that you hit on me via pm's, and have been upset about the rejection ever since.
 
You did flirt with me in pm's, what are you talking about?

I am admitting that you hit on me via pm's, and have been upset about the rejection ever since.
Spoken like someone who has never been "hit on" in their life.

Damn, that's sad.
 
I hit on Flynn over her/his frog toes pictures...

I've got an aquatic fetish.... coral, lily pads, the glass on heated fish tanks... Guess I'm fluid....
I know you like feetz, fella. No judgement here, each to their own and all that. There are way weirder kinks/fetishes out there Lmao.