Sewage -- be honest with your readers

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why are you ranting about pudding at the end of this song?

Do the children in trapped in your van prefer pudding to all that candy you have stockpiled?

I have you on ignore of course so I wont see any of the spammage you retort with but I am confident someone will be kind enough to cut and paste your answers here

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seeing you post Pink Floyd just stirs me lol.

I get you were flaming and all but that's just fun to see lol.

That whole album is a decent parallel to the modern establishment authoritarian party and wokeness btw.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That whole album is a decent parallel to the modern establishment authoritarian party and wokeness btw.

Morning Dove. I need to ask you, why you follow this pathetic dwarf around? You’ve got 10 times the class as that lying sac of shit. What happened to his $75,000 car. Think smart Dove, not greasy dwarf

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Morning Dove. I need to ask you, why you follow this pathetic dwarf around? You’ve got 10 times the class as that lying sac of shit. What happened to his $75,000 car. Think smart Dove, not greasy dwarf

Sea I have a lot of history with him and I know him in real life.

I dated him for two years. Lived with him for a few months. I cannot say a single bad thing about him. This isnt some guy on a forum to me yanno?

You guys have your back and forth and I do my best to dodge it :)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What do you mean lie?

He’s a blatant liar. Propping the little fucker certainly doesn’t make you look good. I just don’t get it. A $75,000 car? What bullshit. Where’s the photo with the little wanker in it?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh look, biggy buttsex is fishing fer adolecents

big surprise since he's the size o one

X

xXx
Site Supporter

is it, like as in really

would it be possible to elaborate >

absolutely riviting

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He’s a blatant liar. Propping the little fucker certainly doesn’t make you look good. I just don’t get it. A $75,000 car? What bullshit. Where’s the photo with the little wanker in it?

I always got tons of shit because he has money and I was a stripper so there was this "Pretty Woman" undertone that people used to roast me for.

He isnt lying about his wealth. ..but he is fucking around a lot here.

If you like me, Sea.....youd like him more.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you ranting about pudding at the end of this song?

Do the children in trapped in your van prefer pudding to all that candy you have stockpiled?

I have you on ignore of course so I wont see any of the spammage you retort with but I am confident someone will be kind enough to cut and paste your answers here

Who cares, you are definitely who you are. A big head circus freak

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I always got tons of shit because he has money and I was a stripper so there was this "Pretty Woman" undertone that people used to roast me for.

waitaminute tho, where's the pretty woman :LOL3: I mean Richard Gere is short but still handsome too, not a face of a chewed chew toy LOL

main-qimg-4f2cf4eef373b478228aca7a24d1978d

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Where does a Puerto Rican/New York wannabe get money. Sorry I hate liars. He’s more and more like Dinky Dianna. I like you. Not him

Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He generally spends the day posting bullshit, so no. Maybe his circus gig pays a little.

His job requires him to be in front a comp a lot. His expertise is directly attached to computers. He is one of the best in the world at what he does.....and obviously specifics are not mine to give.

He is a pretty "mentally hyper" kind of guy. So even when he is here he isnt totally here if that makes sense.

I think it's a bummer that politcal disagreements have put such a barrier between people. Bigs income....as well as he does for himself....is the least impressive thing about him.

I know Poofer is a blight on my history with men and a whole convoluted tale in it's own but do I seem like someone who would speak so highly of a douche bag liar?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
His job requires him to be in front a comp a lot. His expertise is directly attached to computers. He is one of the best in the world at what he does.....and obviously specifics are not mine to give.

He is a pretty "mentally hyper" kind of guy. So even when he is here he isnt totally here if that makes sense.

I think it's a bummer that politcal disagreements have put such a barrier between people. Bigs income....as well as he does for himself....is the least impressive thing about him.

I know Poofer is a blight on my history with men and a whole convoluted tale in it's own but do I seem like someone who would speak so highly of a douche bag liar?
That creepy little gremlin seems a bit too interested in my personal life

tell him there are no children for him here

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That creepy little gremlin seems a bit too interested in my personal life

tell him there are no children for him here

He thinks you are lying about your income because you are on forums a lot. Which is kinda fair. I know you so I dont even think about it lol.

Sea is a nice and chill guy when he isnt in fight mode. I dont wanna fight with him. I already have the sumo twins.....admin mad because Oak said I sucked too many cocks and a jealous pansy from Canada who is skerred of women with guns.

My dance card is full lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He thinks you are lying about your income because you are on forums a lot. Which is kinda fair. I know you so I dont even think about it lol.

Sea is a nice and chill guy when he isnt in fight mode. I dont wanna fight with him. I already have the sumo twins.....admin mad because Oak said I sucked too many cocks and a jealous pansy from Canada who is skerred of women with guns.

My dance card is full lol
Ha’s a moron obviously

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I can't see you either, and you're not even on ignore you little fuck :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

You're like a wayward milk crate BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA