Sewage -- be honest with your readers

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
VF isn’t a troll board. The old cashew wasn’t either. I mean it would be similar Scouse going to work for the Jewish Defense Ministry, after being a committed Nazi.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
VF isn’t a troll board. The old cashew wasn’t either. I mean it would be similar Scouse going to work for the Jewish Defense Ministry, after being a committed Nazi.

Well....it wasnt technically BUT about 30 percent of the membership were trolls from troll boards.

I'm just sayin! It was shits and giggles!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
doublicat-2020-08-09-08-47-04.gif
That one gets me everytime. :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Let me guess, more screenshots of the blue achoo and that photo of Frood's legs.
I couldn't tell you personally as I have the creepy gremlin on ignore put I'd bet you were very close to the bullseye with that assessment

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So....the troll boards?
You mean, like, trolls deliberately mislead people they think are stupid from time to time?

Mercy me. What is this world coming too

First we have some little DNC troll adding documents to like, every where biden has ever been, just to be sure there is zero chance of an escape hatch for the poor guy and now this?

I simply disgusted with the lack of morality in this world. Just disgusting.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Did stubby say morality. Apparently it easy for the dwarf to be successful doing what he knows best. Looks like a Puerto Rican thing.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Frood -- come clean brother

Did you ever lead the gremlin on to think you were 9 years old when speaking to him?