Shit That Annoys You

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
lol really ??

I'd be surprised if you could still hold in a fart ahahahahahahahahaaaa EEdiot !!

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Shit doesn't really annoy me...it means I've eaten and healthy (:

bahumbas

puny and deadly
The administrators and moderators aren't doing anything about the post I reported in my 'Sweaty Women' thread. I reported it twice two days ago and they still didn't delete Stinkyfinger's picture of two gay men.
They no you LOVEEEEEEE et ...donkeyfucker (:
You know he doesn't like it. Why do you keep pushing him?
How many wrinkles does you balloon knot have ?
Stinkyfinger you are relentless. First you go after knife wielder and now you are coming after me. Would it help if I told you I probably have as many wrinkles as your balloon knot?
LOL
Are you his boyfriend ??
Why are you looking to ask him out?

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
^^^ Maybe, you stupid fuckstick ALT .. you wanna lick ??
Conservative Jackbags that lack the ability to put themselves in another's shoes ....

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
When you put shit that belongs in the fridge in the freezer, because your mind is elsewhere.. I couldn't find my new bottle of coffee creamer last night.. had coffee made, sugar added.. looked and looked for my creamer.. Finally checked the freezer and there is was.. frozen solid.. ffs

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
When you put shit that belongs in the fridge in the freezer, because your mind is elsewhere.. I couldn't find my new bottle of coffee creamer last night.. had coffee made, sugar added.. looked and looked for my creamer.. Finally checked the freezer and there is was.. frozen solid.. ffs
Lol yeah, I was looking everywhere for a box of tissues I bought, found them in the fridge.

Iggy McLulz

Elite Bastards
I really annoys me that I only have ever had dick pics randomly sent to me. Why I can't some hot chick send some boobs or something for once?

bahumbas

puny and deadly
I really annoys me that I only have ever had dick pics randomly sent to me. Why I can't some hot chick send some boobs or something for once?
If you want that you probably have to pay for it. Why would any sane decent woman want to send you a picture of their breast or vagina?

Iggy McLulz

Elite Bastards
If you want that you probably have to pay for it. Why would any sane decent woman want to send you a picture of their breast or vagina?
First talking about dicks makes you question whether I’m decent or not and now you want to shame women for sending free nudes. :Welcome8: Judgmental asshole.

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Ugly people annoy me, I hate when they cross my path and I have to smell the ugliness ....

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Ugly people annoy me, I hate when they cross my path and I have to smell the ugliness ....
Ugly people need love too and it's not like they pick there looks from a web site so be a little more kind.

Now fat people are a different story !

Top Bottom