Shit That Annoys You

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
You don't have to agree with me being upset by someone removing me on Facebook or getting rude service at a store, but you don't have to be an asshole about it.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
mPYyJYZ.jpg

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I could understand being mean if I talked trash to you but I didn't. I merely talked about what annoyed me and some of you morons flipped your lid. Not my damn problem.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Your husband must have a small penis since you don't spend any time with him.
And I must’ve hit a nerve because look at the comment you had to make about someone who has nothing to do with any of this.

Talking about hitting a nerve, why exactly are you attacking me for being upset about that idiot who removed me on Facebook and the rude cashier at Walgreens? It's asinine.

Do yourself and everyone else a favor and grow up.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
And I must’ve hit a nerve because look at the comment you had to make about someone who has nothing to do with any of this.

Talking about hitting a nerve, why exactly are you attacking me for being upset about that idiot who removed me on Facebook and the rude cashier at Walgreens? It's asinine.

Because you’re an asshole who pretends that he’s not.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
UKUYVEP.jpg
Damn I hate when that happens... so annoying :facepalm: Let's try it again :D

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

Because you’re an asshole who pretends that he’s not.

Are you saying I need to quit pretending and flat out be an asshole like you?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah I sure as fuck wouldn’t invite someone over that would probably complain as soon as they left because I didn’t say everything they thought I should.