Shit That Annoys You

Pocketful of Sunshine

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I agree with you except for the fat people comment. Some of those people don’t have a choice. Others choose to be obese and that’s none of your business.

MasterBlaster

I hit stuff real hard
Elite Bastards
Very few fat fucks are like that because "they have no choice." It's like 2%. If you're a big, fat disgusting fuck, it's a mouth problem.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
I agree with you except for the fat people comment. Some of those people don’t have a choice. Others choose to be obese and that’s none of your business.
I don't know what you mean by no choice ???
I let myself get to 250 lbs and did something about it and now 180 lbs and also my oldest son got up to 450 lbs and did something about it and now 185 lbs- - - - - - -
It's not how much you eat but more about what you eat !
It you just sit on your ass all day and just move to get something like a whole cake and gallon of ice cream to eat and extra large bag of chips you are going to be a fat ass pig !
And you are right about it's not my business and never said it was- - - - - -
Just hang around a fat ass for a few days and record how much crap they shove in they face !
What I would like to know is how do the one's so fat they can't work pay for all that food ???

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I took another Walgreens survey after I encountered that same bitch again. This time she was working in the pharmacy when I went to the drive-thru. The idiot asked how I was doing today. I said I was doing good and then asked how she was and she deliberately ignored me. I don't know what the fuck her issue is but I let Walgreens know about it again.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I'm an intuitive person and I know when people are intentionally being jerks.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
I took another Walgreens survey after I encountered that same bitch again. This time she was working in the pharmacy when I went to the drive-thru. The idiot asked how I was doing today. I said I was doing good and then asked how she was and she deliberately ignored me. I don't know what the fuck her issue is but I let Walgreens know about it again.
You should drive thru with your dick out and a hard on and see what she has to say- - - - - - - -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I don't know but I was correct with my first impressions of her. She's a bitch.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
She purposely ignored me when I asked in return how she was doing today. She wasn't talking to anyone else or busy. I was the only one there.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I told Walgreens on the online survey I wasn't satisfied with my visit and left them feedback.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
She isn't even attractive, if that's why people might think it annoys me. I'm not looking for a date. I'm just a customer picking up a prescription and expect to be treated with respect.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I knew my gut feeling about her the first time was accurate. This second time around confirmed it.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
They ought to kick her ass to the curb and hire someone who is better at interacting with customers.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I'll leave them feedback every time this happens. Employees need to leave whatever biases and prejudices they have at home.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I'd argue part of their job is to leave a positive impression on the customer.

Top Bottom