Shit That Annoys You

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
This is how it begins. Someone joins a forum and is a friendly person just looking to have a good time, then he or she gets attacked out of the blue then has to defend himself or herself all the time, and ends up turning into an asshole like the people doing the attacking.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
People seem not to understand when I talk about what annoys me, I'm not talking about anybody here. I'm talking in general.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
1e9bpr.jpg
Someone that constantly makes the same point over and over.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
their
will be and
, but yet, they feel compelled to once again state it.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@ knife welder
some ppl think ur autistic and so did i but then i noticed u pick up on and react 2 subtle sarcasm but the obvious has u dumbfounded. how does that work?
then when ignored the other night the innocent lamb victim 'nice guy' got ugly and the word CUNT rolled out of him like he breathes it 24/7

kw - r u a pretentard?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
not much anymore. the stuff that does isn't worth mentioning as i usually forget about it rather quickly. only remember if someone else picks up on the shit that temporarily annoys me and reminds me. which doesn't annoy me either but lulzy that they take that much of their own time to observe that much about me.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looking in the mirror first thing in the morning and realising that if an elf and a fragile had a baby, that would be me !

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
uh wut...elfs? XD whats going on over there and wtf is a fragile? lol
tell me so i can know what u look like in the mirror :p

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
im craving something but idk exactly what - everything and anything. like my body is telling me something it needs but cant be specific ffs

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck.. I am so fucking pissed off... I did a photoshop on Reddit.. complicated.. Did about an hour of work... posted.. Okay.. The poster below me STEALS MY FUCKING PS'D IMAGE, does a color adjustment and POST IT AS HIS OWN... grrrrr… The nerve of these little bastards lol.. I have had that happen a couple of times.. The reason I know it's my image is that I added smoke and have branches that I added that are identical to the photo he posted... k.. deep breath... I feel better for venting lmao!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I ran into another cranky employee today. Only this time at a grocery store. I left them a 1 star review and what happened and the name of the woman. Also left the time and date.