Shit That Annoys You

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
People on the road who are so impatient they have to make a turn in front of me from the opposite direction rather than just waiting until I go by. Usually happens when I'm not that far away. I wish I had a built-in indestructible steel frame on the front of my vehicle so I could mow these people over.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hair in food, particularly take away and restaurant stuff! :SickFace:☠️
6avTERb.jpg

hGBsf68.jpg
ziyv8kw.jpg

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Actually, after a week or so of getting used to seeing it, I'm embracing my shaved head. I never woulda guessed it - I tried it 15, 20 years ago and thought it sucked.

Now with shades on, I look like a cool supervillain.

2qjlmrb.jpg

Imagine all that shaved off... one handsome fucker.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, after a week or so of getting used to seeing it, I'm embracing my shaved head. I never woulda guessed it - I tried it 15, 20 years ago and thought it sucked.

Now with shades on, I look like a cool supervillain.

2qjlmrb.jpg

Imagine all that shaved off... one handsome fucker.
I didn’t mean it like that...

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
When a huge batch of work is put up but I can't access it because someone fucked up. These fuck ups only affect a small percentage of the workers so most times no one gives a shit about fixing it.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I go shopping and the cashier feels the need to stop working to chit chat with someone....Costco has a cashier like this.. he rings up 2 people to the other cashiers 7 and that's no shit.... I will not get in his line anymore even if it's the shortest...

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
People who are grumpy, grouchy, cranky, ornery, easily get a bad temper, etc. Generally pissy, shitty attitudes.

People who are very judgmental and feel like they're better than others.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I can't stand these unfriendly, asshole cashiers who refuse to say "You're welcome." after I tell them "Thank you.".