Shit That Annoys You

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
When I get assigned a monkey avatar automatically right when I join a new forum. I fucking despise monkeys. Creepy little bastards.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Had a word with my neighbor about not answering her door, all her Amazon shit gets brought to my door to sign for, well this one is mine fuck you. Nice expensive vase, thank you, that might get you out of bed you cunt when I keep all your stuff.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
MEN. especially when they THINK that for once they're getting a bad deal

The cafe in our local train station has got fed up with vandalism, especially in the toilets in the evening. So they've re-done them to give just one stall in the Ladies, and one urinal in the Gents. Fair enough? Equality? Well, huh apparently not. School pupils use the cafe sometimes, and some boys have actually complained that the girls can do (to put it carefully) number 1s and number 2s, but the boys only number 1s!!

As the woman who runs it said "why would anyone want to do more than pee at a train station cafe?"

Most importantly, it's not OUR "fault" that we're able to use a toilet for both functions simultaneously. Perhaps if boys and men were concerned about why we so often have to wait to even p when they don't, then we MIGHT take their complaints a bit more seriously. Uggh

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Our, we , hope you ain’t including me in this ridiculous ideology, I’m no man hater, I happen to think it’s nice if a bloke holds a door for me or let’s me go first, pulls my chair out and stuff like that, chivalry is sexy.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Internet assholes annoy me... We’re generally all the same, I’d love to just get along and sling jokes and insults at people without the fear of starting a butt hurt war...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Internet assholes annoy me... We’re generally all the same, I’d love to just get along and sling jokes and insults at people without the fear of starting a butt hurt war...
LMFAO
Say's the guy who reaches into his bag of butt hurt lobbing the most vile of insults smh.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Going about my morning surrounded by people that look like they ate shit for breakfast ....FUCKING SMILE!!
Say good morning your hair looks awesome today Kriss ... ffs

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

The problem is when jokes no longer are jokes and turn into bullying and harassment. I personally would enjoy getting along with everybody as well.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter

The problem is when jokes no longer are jokes and turn into bullying and harassment. I personally would enjoy getting along with everybody as well.

Truer words were never spoken , Knife ! I have an idea , lets try to do alittle bonding . Would you like to go Big Foot " sighting " with myself and a few fellas I know ? I'll even pay ....
latest
Do you like " SMORES "
th

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Military veterans who constantly want to be thanked for their "service".

Now you make me feel bad and think I should call the VA and have them stop sending me a check($$$$) every month for my wounds,shit maybe I will throw my medals away too !

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Excuse me Ocifer .. May I see your badge ? Do you have jurisdicktion over this fahgottry ..

I bet your mag light isn't even bright

Telling the young lady 'NO CHEESE' on my FilletOfish or I'll fart and getting home lo'an behold .. CHEESE!!..

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Being in that mood where everything sucks.

Can’t be bothered flipping through the TV.
Can’t think of any music that sounds vaguely appealing.
Food doesn’t sound good.
Sex? No thank you.
This weed isn’t even doing anything, I’m just high now in addition to being agitated.

It’s snowing like a motherfucker right now and in 10 hours I get to wake up and go to work too. Yippee!