Factory Bastard
Oh good grief

giphy.gif

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I'm way more mature than the few members who constantly bully me. I don't need to bully anyone to feel good about myself.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Ok

I’ve never seen anyone “bully” you, maybe I’m too new or not on here enough.....

I asked a simple question........if you don’t want to answer it you could have simply said that...I’ve done it when asked a question I didn’t want to answer

Instead it becomes a conspiracy inquisition.......

Last edited:
OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I didn't do anything to warrant getting treated like shit. I guess I'm an outcast for not being a bully, strangely.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok

I’ve never seen anyone “bully” you, maybe I’m too new or not on here enough.....

I asked a simple question........if you don’t want to answer it you could have simply said that...I’ve done it when asked a question I didn’t want to answer

Instead it becomes a conspiracy inquisition.......

He's not playing with a full deck, V.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
UPDATE alerts.. constantly. I got 62 waiting to download.
How about you get your shit right the first time then keep the fuck out of my device.

They wanna go up my ass with a flashlight, I don't know what the fuck they're doing in there.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People who smoke dope telling people who smoke cigarettes they should quit- - - - - - -

People who can't walk past a mirror without checking them self out- - - - - - - - - - - - -

People who think there shit don't stink !

People who are cheap !

People who lie !

that's for starters

Tell me you don’t smoke cigs Haze. Why pay to kill yourself?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
the slowwwwww ..... too slowwwwwwwwwww transition from winter to spring... ffs I wanna ride my bike