Shit That Annoys You

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Scooter has a customer service job where supposedly he's respectful to the customers. Then goes online and is a jerk to a stranger. :LOL1:

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
lhQuoGe.gif

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
He outed himself. My rant provoked him to talk about his job and his exhaustion from thanking and welcoming people.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
He says he thanks and welcomes EVERY customer then calls me the loon talking about a cashier who does not thank and welcome EVERY customer.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Being nice to people is difficult! I've got an idea! I'll get a job in customer service even though I can't stand being nice and interacting with other people!

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He says he thanks and welcomes EVERY customer then calls me the loon talking about a cashier who does not thank and welcome EVERY customer.

What are you doing, man? Cashiers in convenience stores who don't roll out the red carpet for you, cop-watch, etc. The cashiers are there to trade money for goods, relationship concluded...anything beyond that is a bonus and not obligatory. And a cop's primary objective is to enforce laws, not to ensure someone's ass gets sufficiently and respectfully kissed in fear they may go home and whine on the web about it. They got cuffs, pepper spray, a collapsible baton and Glock on that belt, not a bouquet of roses.
And on the Q&A thread, stop asking abstract questions nobody can answer, i.e.
How heavy is a rock? Why is a triangle not a trapezoid? How strong should a man be? ETC.
What, in newtons, joules, kilowatts, horsepower, manpower... ? lol
And sweaty cougars with a nose like Jaques Cousteau on every thread, much less just one.. You do know social media is about sharing, and that means COMMON interests, right? For example, you like dogs, make a thread. Why? Because lots of people like dogs too. You like balancing walnuts on the tip of your nose while standing on one foot while nobody else does, you keep it to yourself. Common interests.. COMMON. Like they say, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do". See my point?

Life's too short to obsess about the minutia of life, focus on the big things.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Being nice to people is difficult! I've got an idea! I'll get a job in customer service even though I can't stand being nice and interacting with other people!

What do they get, minimum wage ? Serve hundreds of people each day, imagine all the rude customers, can’t blame them for getting fed up, all that have a nice day bollocks is part of their crappy job, maybe if they got paid enough it may be different, but why would they bend over backward for that little bit of money, they don’t get paid enough to kiss your arse mate.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="knife wielder, post: 29876,

I didn't owe her shit either, but I was raised to have manners unlike some people.[/QUOTE]

Don't shop at my Sam's club at the cigarette department cause Elena AKA-sour puss doesn't say a word even when I say good morning and for the record could care less and thinking you need to take some ExLax- - - - - -!

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

What do they get, minimum wage ? Serve hundreds of people each day, imagine all the rude customers, can’t blame them for getting fed up, all that have a nice day bollocks is part of their crappy job, maybe if they got paid enough it may be different, but why would they bend over backward for that little bit of money, they don’t get paid enough to kiss your arse mate.

I'm not a rude customer.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
[QUOTE="knife wielder, post: 29876,

I didn't owe her shit either, but I was raised to have manners unlike some people.

Don't shop at my Sam's club at the cigarette department cause Elena AKA-sour puss doesn't say a word even when I say good morning and for the record could care less and thinking you need to take some ExLax- - - - - -![/QUOTE]

Perhaps.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Life's too short to obsess about the minutia of life, focus on the big things.

I suppose.

What bothers me most about this whole situation is that she told YOU to have a wonderful evening. SHE WAS KIND TO YOU, when she could've said nothing after checkout :( And then you have the god damn nerve to fill out a survey and hope she gets in trouble for not saying thank you, after you said, "you too"!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, dude.. YOU ARE WRONG!!. I just hope her management realizes that they received a survey from an ASSHOLE!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What is your problem?
My problem is this woman took the time to give you a kind farewell, but NO that wasn't good enough for you!! You took the time to fill out a survey to get this poor woman in trouble.. So I guess my problem is YOU!!