Shit That Annoys You

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
It isn't easy to unlearn politeness. If somebody tells me to have a good weekend or a good night I'm not going to be an asshole and not say anything.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I doubt the jerk would have said thank you even if I told her, "Thank you! You have a great night, too!". I guess it's implied even if it isn't verbally expressed?

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Reverse the roles to put this in perspective. If I hadn't said anything after she told me to have a good night, would my silence be rude or appropriate?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I want to thank you but you may not thank me for it.
I found her , she's hard of hearing ...she sent you this as an apology :rightON:
th

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I understand someone wouldn't reply to just a thank you, but when you reciprocate a pleasantry it doesn't make sense for the other person to not respond with a thank you in return.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What are you gonna do, stand there and say thank you to each other for hours on end? Shut the fuck up, ya goober.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude, I deal with customer service at work. I'm constantly saying Thank You interspersed with Your Welcome and more Thank You's. And I genuinely mean it. I think you're a fucking loon.