Shit That Annoys You

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The area I grew up in burglary is an everyday thing, where I live now if it happens the old bill knock on all the doors to warn people someone got burgled! Lol it’s shit when your house smells dank.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
When work tries to make you feel bad about calling out sick.

The last time I was sick(as in vomiting) I still worked almost all of my shift, puking off and on the whole time. This time I deserve a night off.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Biracial add's on TV- - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Why? Do "gay" ads upset you too?

Gay's are OK so long as they are 50 yards or more away but what does that have to do with biracial TV add's ? I think people should stick to there own kind and can't imagine what it is like to have kids that look Asian or negro and guess some day in the future everyone will look alike,brown with slant eye's and little dicks- - - - - - -:OMG4:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Gay's are OK so long as they are 50 yards or more away but what does that have to do with biracial TV add's ? I think people should stick to there own kind and can't imagine what it is like to have kids that look Asian or negro and guess some day in the future everyone will look alike,brown with slant eye's and little dicks- - - - - - -:OMG4:
She sucks on the tits of the eternally offended, I cannot stand her pompous attitude :sneaky1::facepalm:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

She sucks on the tits of the eternally offended, I cannot stand her pompous attitude :sneaky1::facepalm:
:Welcome8: @Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Still begging for my attention how cute. :Bored3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Still begging for my attention how cute. :Bored3:
I’m filling time that I cannot spend with my family, you ain’t shit...
ZEswXwo.png

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
When idiots pass me on the right side when coming off of a merge. I'll be in the right lane IN FRONT of them, but since there's a long merge lane they are able to pass me from the right side instead of using the left lane. They must really feel like big shots when they're able to pull that off.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t believe I’ve ever had a package stolen but UPS has delivered my packages to the wrong address and USPS breaks my fragile items. Those are incidents that happened just over the past 2 months. One time a package took 6 months to get here and by then I’d been refunded my money.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I going to be laughing every time I think of that fart thing sound- - - - - - -

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Here's something I can't believe I didn't mention yet.

My refurbished mobile phone always only charges to about 85%. It doesn't matter how long I charge it for. 85% seems to be the magic number. The previous battery did the same thing. If anybody knows why this happens please let me know! Because it annoys the shit out of me.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
How many Cops does it take to chase 1 speeder ?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

My refurbished mobile phone always only charges to about 85%. It doesn't matter how long I charge it for. 85% seems to be the magic number. The previous battery did the same thing. If anybody knows why this happens please let me know! Because it annoys the shit out of me.
Bad circuitry?

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

Bad circuitry?

I don't know. The previous battery had the same problem.

TheHaze

Site Supporter

Were did you get the battery from ? The replacement battery for my cordless phone's came from E-Bay and were $5.00 each while the same battery from Battery's Plus was $27.00 each and the E-Bay battery didn't even last 1 year and the B-Plus are going on 3 year's so bottom line is you get what pay for and turn's out the E-Bay junk were refurbished and not new as advertise- - - - - -

PS-Try pulling the cord out when charge up and put it right back in a few times - - - - - -

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Bad circuitry?

I don't know. The previous battery had the same problem.
Then it’s likely not a battery issue.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

Were did you get the battery from ? The replacement battery for my cordless phone's came from E-Bay and were $5.00 each while the same battery from Battery's Plus was $27.00 each and the E-Bay battery didn't even last 1 year and the B-Plus are going on 3 year's so bottom line is you get what pay for and turn's out the E-Bay junk were refurbished and not new as advertise- - - - - -

PS-Try pulling the cord out when charge up and put it right back in a few times - - - - - -

My brother in-law got the battery so not sure where from.

And I have tried taking out the cord and putting it back in again. No luck. It does charge but rarely exceeds 85%. Sometimes it goes to 88%. Once in a blue moon it will go to 92%. I don't know what the hell is wrong with the damn thing.