Shit That Annoys You

Iggy McLulz

Pocketful of Sunshine
Elite Bastards
If you smoke you're stupid and need to quit. There's no getting around that... no defense. It doesn't matter WHAT anyone else does.
How bout you quit smoking dope which is just as bad for your lungs and eat your words of wit monkey fucker- - - - - - - -
I think you better go read some fucking information because you clearly don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

Iggy McLulz

Pocketful of Sunshine
Elite Bastards

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
If you smoke you're stupid and need to quit. There's no getting around that... no defense. It doesn't matter WHAT anyone else does.
How bout you quit smoking dope which is just as bad for your lungs and eat your words of wit monkey fucker- - - - - - - -
I think you better go read some fucking information because you clearly don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.
I don't need to read shit,take a look at that bottle you suck on and all that tar in it and now what do you think your lungs look like- - - - - - -:SmokeBreak3:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
People who think smoking dope is not bad for you- - - - - - -

Grow the fuck up. Posting pictures of sweaty women in a thread geared towards ramping up one's post count is harmless. It's like enforcing a victimless crime law.

Iggy McLulz

Pocketful of Sunshine
Elite Bastards
I don't need to read shit,take a look at that bottle you suck on and all that tar in it and now what do you think your lungs look like- - - - - - -:SmokeBreak3:
What bottle would that be? I’m sure my lungs look like shit but I’m also a cigarette smoker. It’s been proven that smoking cannabis while not completely free from risk is no where near as harmful as cigarettes. You can minimize and even get rid of that risk of harm to the lungs by choosing another method of consumption other than smoking it.

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant

Iggy McLulz

Pocketful of Sunshine
Elite Bastards
People who complain about trivial shit.
Bitchy women like you and CorsetKat, people who complain about other people complaining about trivial shit
It’s people like you that bring my bitch side out.
Is it like a Stripperish gyrate your butt 'Bitchy side' or something completely else ?? (:
I’m a skinny white girl with almost no ass. Wtf am I going to gyrate?

Iggy McLulz

Pocketful of Sunshine
Elite Bastards
I fucking hate when my husband thinks I don’t know he’s still smoking in the bathroom.
Like at least hide the evidence fuckwit. :StaleStory:

Top Bottom