If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
People who think smoking dope is not bad for you- - - - - - -

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Assholes who act like it's a crime for me to post pictures of sweaty women in the 1,000,000 post thread.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Grow the fuck up. Posting pictures of sweaty women in a thread geared towards ramping up one's post count is harmless. It's like enforcing a victimless crime law.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These, especially when they learn to use the internet.
Catfish-Moon-800x600.jpg

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
If you smoke you're stupid and need to quit. There's no getting around that... no defense. It doesn't matter WHAT anyone else does.

How bout you quit smoking dope which is just as bad for your lungs and eat your words of wit monkey fucker- - - - - - - -
I think you better go read some fucking information because you clearly don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

I don't need to read shit,take a look at that bottle you suck on and all that tar in it and now what do you think your lungs look like- - - - - - -:SmokeBreak3:
What bottle would that be? I’m sure my lungs look like shit but I’m also a cigarette smoker. It’s been proven that smoking cannabis while not completely free from risk is no where near as harmful as cigarettes. You can minimize and even get rid of that risk of harm to the lungs by choosing another method of consumption other than smoking it.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
People who complain about trivial shit.

Bitchy women like you and CorsetKat, people who complain about other people complaining about trivial shit
It’s people like you that bring my bitch side out.
Is it like a Stripperish gyrate your butt 'Bitchy side' or something completely else ?? (:
I’m a skinny white girl with almost no ass. Wtf am I going to gyrate?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I fucking hate when my husband thinks I don’t know he’s still smoking in the bathroom.
Like at least hide the evidence fuckwit. :StaleStory:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
People who complain about trivial shit.

Bitchy women like you and CorsetKat, people who complain about other people complaining about trivial shit
It’s people like you that bring my bitch side out.
Is it like a Stripperish gyrate your butt 'Bitchy side' or something completely else ?? (:
I’m a skinny white girl with almost no ass. Wtf am I going to gyrate?
LMAO So you mean Bitchy like mean then .. lol I was hoping it was the latter (:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Iggy McLulz, post: 28814,
What bottle would that be? I’m sure my lungs look like shit but I’m also a cigarette smoker. It’s been proven that smoking cannabis while not completely free from risk is no where near as harmful as cigarettes. You can minimize and even get rid of that risk of harm to the lungs by choosing another method of consumption other than smoking it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you can roll your cannabis into a ball and stick it a foot up your rectum and get high in minutes and would explain why no ass - - - - - - -

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Debating whether there's a god or not despite living in an imperfect world, which should either indicate there is no god or he really doesn't give a shit about us.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Imperfect meaning anything that diminishes the well-being of all living things. Both physical and psychological.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Good.

Funny story... I routinely toss a few thousand post counts on some members at my forum. We have one with over a million, lol. I set mine to zero about once a year.

Post count don't mean shit.

Ignorance isn't something to be proud of, but I expect no less from you.

Good to know.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
[QUOTE="Iggy McLulz, post: 28814,
What bottle would that be? I’m sure my lungs look like shit but I’m also a cigarette smoker. It’s been proven that smoking cannabis while not completely free from risk is no where near as harmful as cigarettes. You can minimize and even get rid of that risk of harm to the lungs by choosing another method of consumption other than smoking it.

Yeah you can roll your cannabis into a ball and stick it a foot up your rectum and get high in minutes and would explain why no ass - - - - - - -[/QUOTE]Awe did my facts make you mad?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I'm on an entrance ramp to a 70mph freeway and the cars in front of me are entering at 40mph.. This is so god damn frustrating to me... If I could light them on fire I would ..hahahaha... There are a few times that I've been on the tail end with a semitruck coming up in the slow lane, which means I have to slow down even more to get behind him.. WHY, WHY, WHY do drivers do this? The purpose of the ramp is to get up to speed, ffs.. I deal with this everyday of the week .... sigh