Shit That Annoys You

Val Gina

Running on empty
Elite Bastards
tailgaters

The kind who drive way too close behind other people.

Slow the fuck down, people. Give some space between yourself and the person ahead of you. People may have to slow down and turn onto another road.
They piss me off too, bullies on the road should be shot

I had some jackass tailgating me not too long ago today. I turned on my left turn signal and he went around me before I could turn. Sometimes I don't know what's happening inside the brain of these assholes.

tailgaters

Slow the fuck down, people. Give some space between yourself and the person ahead of you. People may have to slow down and turn onto another road.
They piss me off too, bullies on the road should be shot
Or start driving more carefully. Most likely that isn't going to happen, so maybe your idea is the best way to go. :LOL1:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
What's the big deal ? You have INS.right and in any case just make more room between you and the car in front of you but in your case blow your horn like a mad man and flip him/her the finger- - - - - - -

rigor79

kingkill 33
tailgaters

yeah it's about your trunk, not them behind you lol .. would get me mad too .. short brake .. and pulling up to next lane if possible ..

rigor79

kingkill 33
humans on some traffic point looking at their cellphone next to their steer .. thinking they own the street or expressway .. while you are a biker on intersection / roundabout .. :Frustration1: but i dare on bike too when alone .. :ROFL3:

Idiots who turn in front of me from the opposite direction while driving. Mostly when I'm not that far away. People are so fucking impatient these days.

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
Less people need to drive trucks and vans. What's wrong with just driving a regular sized car?
Well some people have a bunch of kids so they have to drive a van and some people drive trucks because they actually work or they're not a gay spamming queen like yourself.

Vile_Vixen

What consumes us is what is within us....
Some people just like to bitch about things that they find intimidating....

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
The mope in a Prius who rides the brake while going downhill in the fast lane.

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
Less people need to drive trucks and vans. What's wrong with just driving a regular sized car?
I like driving a big 4X4 truck and roll up on people who drive a small import and scare the shit out of them and yell and tell them to move the fuck over on my PA- - - - - - -

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
People who talk on there phone or eat food while driving - - - - -

People who drive 20 + under the posted speed limit in the fast lane - - - - - -

People who drive fucked up POS shit cars/vans/trucks - - - - - -

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
When you need to lean forward to check the intersection but the seatbelt roller wont spool out any extra strap.

Top Bottom