Shit That Annoys You

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Or maybe he thinks he can continue to perpetuate racism because he had a black token friend at some point.

Racism, sexism, classism, dipshitism, etc. annoy me. I find the racists to to be overtly entitled and morally bankrupted individuals.
Take it to meltdown dipshit.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Or maybe he thinks he can continue to perpetuate racism because he had a black token friend at some point.

Racism, sexism, classism, dipshitism, etc. annoy me. I find the racists to to be overtly entitled and morally bankrupted individuals.
Racism accomplishes nothing.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Okay, so the white weep weasels just proved they have no indepth knowledge of the black community

if they did they wouldn't be weeping here over something the black community itself jokes about often :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So you are accusing Big of being you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So you are accusing Big of being you?
wasn't there that one time she smoked weed with a friend at a Black Lives Matter protest?

whoa---- move ova Rosa Parks we have a hero of the struggle among us!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
wasn't there that one time she smoked weed with a friend at a Black Lives Matter protest?

whoa---- move ova Rosa Parks we have a hero of the struggle among us!!

Shes fighting racism like a warrior.

Nothing says "anti racist" like supporting a race war grift that burns down black communities.

White savior complex is garbage. Her ass should go to where the riots she supported occured and help rebuild. Stupid fucking racist liar.

You know what annoys me? White people who oppose school choice and pretend they arent racists.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Being asked "How are you?" "Whattcha doing?" "Are you ok?" "Rate my private dick pics?" via PM or chat message about a thousand times in less than 24hrs. Ugh so stressed out but hey if it means they will spend their real life money on me online I'm cool with it in the end. Lmao

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male
When a $840 bill comes for a Avis rental car you abandoned at the arrivals front entrance or miss an international flight. They towed it and checked me out. I pay more than that in dry cleaning, but I don't like unplanned events.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
We usually reserve that for a homosexual male’s wife.

“He was so camp, but managed to wiggle his way into the heterosexual fold with his token wife.”

That’s a beard here. I’ll use it in a sentence:

Jada Pinkett Smith is rumored to be Will Smith’s beard.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Even worse is leaving it on her forehead when you pull out.

That never ends well.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tourist season has started early, come to see the king crowed, allot of Americans here, that’s cool but if you hire a car, we drive on the LEFT side of the road. FFS !

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Reactionary drivers.

The kind that are nervous or afraid of everyone else on the road and act like every other vehicle is a potential attacker. They swerve and slow down when they don't need to and it actually creates hazardous situations because their driving is un-fucking-predictable. Logic doesn't apply. Basic common sense doesn't apply.

One panicky driver is worse than a handful of just plain idiots. At least idiots drive normally for the most part; it's only while executing more complex maneuvers you have to watch those bastards. Panicky sumbitches are liable to do anything at any moment because of some imaginary "threat" they've perceived.

Annoying as fuck.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
fucking nigger neighbors. its like they are on the maury povich show or some shit in their living rooms or on their shitters.. fucking in the showers whatever. i had my t.v. near full blast and still hear them. fucking drama monkeys that need to live in the jungles or make every one of their homes a mini auschwitz.

i'm cool now. perfectly calm here

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
fucking nigger neighbors. its like they are on the maury povich show or some shit in their living rooms or on their shitters.. fucking in the showers whatever. i had my t.v. near full blast and still hear them. fucking drama monkeys that need to live in the jungles or make every one of their homes a mini auschwitz.

i'm cool now. perfectly calm here
You pay rent?

Pro Tip: be like UncleDiLF. Buy a mansion. No one near around you. Lulz

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
You pay rent?

Pro Tip: be like UncleDiLF. Buy a mansion. No one near around you. Lulz
the city i do pay rent.. no need to have a house here. only here 5 months out of the whole year. gotta deal with niggers all the time
rest of the year usually at the cabin or camping somewhere in the middle of nowhere