Shit That Annoys You

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
success and courage dont include u so ur triggered

looool
Ffs it’s obvious he never had any decent male roll models to teach it how to be a man, wtf would it know about being a man, poor little second hand rose..
i think he knows what makes a real man is and thats y the green eyed monster comes out lol
Yeah obviously, I suppose being retarded must make it difficult to use a place like this, I mean look at everyone’s comments then look it that things posts, it’s like a 5 year old.

You are one stupid old twit lolol 'everyones comments' lol haze and his dick you and your thieving KW and his nonsense among a whole myriad of racists and Troll 'Lords' hahahahahahaha GTFOH lololol admirable conversation indeed

idot

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
when the moment an item i bought on amazon ships out the price drops in half -_-

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
success and courage dont include u so ur triggered

looool
Ffs it’s obvious he never had any decent male roll models to teach it how to be a man, wtf would it know about being a man, poor little second hand rose..
i think he knows what makes a real man is and thats y the green eyed monster comes out lol
Yeah obviously, I suppose being retarded must make it difficult to use a place like this, I mean look at everyone’s comments then look it that things posts, it’s like a 5 year old.

You are one stupid old twit lolol 'everyones comments' lol haze and his dick you and your thieving KW and his nonsense among a whole myriad of racists and Troll 'Lords' hahahahahahaha GTFOH lololol admirable conversation indeed

idot
Lol go and breed a few more baboons.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
[QUOTE="Swamp-Duck, post: 70758,

idot
There are 3 people inside every one,the child,the adult and the parent and I never know which will show up- - - - - - - 90aa6fa1-026d-42c9-806d-a05520ad24cf.jpg

Attachments

rigor79

kingkill 33
people barking at me like i'm a dog, stingers and probers from aivd and kgb in the city where i live, nosey people .. what is my religion, what is my interpretation abt islam vs christianity, bin laden, what do i eat medicines i used to take, what i do, where i was ... it's worse than a DDR investigation and i can hear much over a bad ip tap on my phone.. voices in between my music and conversations i can pick up.. twisting my words in their benefit, guilting, slandering .. :Perfecto:
in other words .. corrupcy i hate .. and my favorite female friends all chased away thx to such intel idiots .. i gave up abt it in life .. and hopin to fuck off from belgium .. :Killa: for a new life.

I like anybody who's a good person, but there's no denying that blacks have a distinct behavior apart from others.

rigor79

kingkill 33
I like anybody who's a good person, but there's no denying that blacks have a distinct behavior apart from others.
true that makes us diverse .. but not all africans or blacks are per definition bad... the ones in suit or a dr.. aint negro behaviour .. some are more decent than whites but it balances each other off .. lmost like a yin and yan (good - evil) bit diffirent ...
Is that because they penetrate your little butthole?
nah, he has his assgoblin for that look at his avatar ... lol ..

Top Bottom