Shit That Annoys You

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The fact that I CAN NOT leave out a broom in my kitchen, not even for seconds without my oldest dog pissing on it. I just swept my floor and turned around for 10 seconds and the little bastard lifted his leg on it.. I love this old bastard and know that after 15plus years he's not going to change.. P.S. I JUST LET HIM IN FROM THE OUTSIDE...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Boy dogs are nasty and should cut there balls off before 6 months old !
PS - Get a new broom and spray it with vinegar -
Also put some pennys in a soda can and skate it at the dog when he pee's
in the house and put him out side - - - - -
Next time get a female!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am so fucking PISSED OFF!!! I spent about 2 hours on a really difficult photoshop in my Facebook group. Was getting a lot of upvotes and comments. Went to do another chop then looked in my alerts and saw that the BITCH deleted her post. THE FIRST RULE IN ALL OF THESE GROUPS IS NEVER DELETE YOUR REQUEST. All that work and I get no credit for it. Fucking bitch took it and ran... She'll get the boot from that group, but still doesn't show up in my history of work.. Grrrrr!! .. I stopped doing requests for a while because of this.. they call it dirty deletes and it's so fucking disheartening.. I hate people lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm currently far from home and leasing a downstairs section with room and amenities in a sharehouse for the next 6 or so months. The flatmates are really chilled out young Tibetan professionals but there's one fucking aussie here in a granny flat (like an external apartment for a pair of oldies)....

Motherfucker is constantly parking in ways I can't easily get in and out of the concrete pillar gates without hawkeyeing my large mirrors back and forth and within inches of the rear of his vehicle and the pillars.

Spoke to him right away and very politely (he had a camper trailer and an extra work van in the drive) and he made space.... yet weeks later, he's back to taking parking liberties. We all know where our vehicles need to be parked in order to stop this shit but he's like meh....

On top of that, he's a young guy separated from his wife and 4 kids under 8 years old, and they're over here constantly, noisy, the wife blocks the entrance out half the time and the 6 of them generate a huge amount of rubbish, recycling,....which each only get picked up every 2 weeks (week 1 rubbish, week 2 recycling, week 3 back to rubbish, and so on....). They don't even bother to break down cardboard boxes/containers, and he generates large amount of aluminium and glass alcohol containers which he never compacts....just overflows the bin days after the last collection.

They're fucking bogans (Australian rednecks) and when you hear wailing, screaming, or loud voices...they're either really happy or blueing (having a domestic)...it's hard to pick it.

I volunteered to have a deeper discussion with the likeable prick but the Tibetans warned me that he has a personal connection with the owner.... so we're forced to deal with this fucking rudeness.

So, Bogans are the shit which is currently annoying me....

Marz

Factory Bastard
Door bells and or knocks at the door with hours late delivery(ies)and I just want to drink away and not even move until the next drink. I just wanna chill. Fucking nuisances delivery people.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People who get hysterical and outraged over something that isn't warranted.. Calm the fuck down :D

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[MAIN] intellectual stimulation at it's peak.
fUustor.gif
tcWOkIH.gif
Vq8fVeJ.gif

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
When I visit a friend OR relative's house, sit down on their couch, have a few cold ones, chillin, and look down at a dozen or many more bed bugs. I was like "WTF DUDE?" seriously get yo shit sorted. Ain't going back there til you got it sorted and those fucking things ain't around anymore. RID OF FOR GOOD. Lost a good buzz too. Washed up everything when I got home.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
When I visit a friend OR relative's house, sit down on their couch, have a few cold ones, chillin, and look down at a dozen or many more bed bugs. I was like "WTF DUDE?" seriously get yo shit sorted. Ain't going back there til you got it sorted and those fucking things ain't around anymore. RID OF FOR GOOD. Lost a good buzz too. Washed up everything when I got home.
HE SLEEPS KNOWING THE BUGS ARE THERE? AWWW man check up on him or make him get some help there are men killing themselves all over in high numbers 6 guys \i knew this year

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
HE SLEEPS KNOWING THE BUGS ARE THERE? AWWW man check up on him or make him get some help there are men killing themselves all over in high numbers 6 guys \i knew this year
had to been at least months the ones i mentioned were just on one part of the couch. when i flipped out he took the cushions off FUCK there were at least 5 times as many. Just one couch. He has a two bedroom house. I was like how the fuck do you live like this? his girlfriend lives there. her son is not his but like FUCK! i don't how anyone lives like that nevermind 3 people. the kid goes to school probably crawling on and in him every day. I am rarely shocked but I was and just looking around his living room alone wondering what the hell else is living here with them?

I was so shocked and pissed at him. Known him about 15 years maybe a little longer. I just walked out. I had no words. I found out through mutual friends closer to him and he has had a heroin problem for about 2 years. Still haven't talked to him. He just needs to get his shit together for them he claims to love so much and himself especially. Brutal is not the word for it

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
had to been at least months the ones i mentioned were just on one part of the couch. when i flipped out he took the cushions off FUCK there were at least 5 times as many. Just one couch. He has a two bedroom house. I was like how the fuck do you live like this? his girlfriend lives there. her son is not his but like FUCK! i don't how anyone lives like that nevermind 3 people. the kid goes to school probably crawling on and in him every day. I am rarely shocked but I was and just looking around his living room alone wondering what the hell else is living here with them?

I was so shocked and pissed at him. Known him about 15 years maybe a little longer. I just walked out. I had no words. I found out through mutual friends closer to him and he has had a heroin problem for about 2 years. Still haven't talked to him. He just needs to get his shit together for them he claims to love so much and himself especially. Brutal is not the word for it
So they're just dirty BUGgers then?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
That kid is gonna be one of those psycho junkie killers in a school or high up in some apartment shooting every mutherfucker in sight because how he was raised. he wanted to get back at them but couldn't or wouldn't have the guts to but other people will be his victims. bloody runt will give them bed bugs too, the investigators, and victims families

what a bloody mess of a world will live in and just think after our generation it will be even worse. theirs is unimaginable the horrors. Oh the horror.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I never knew anyone with bed bugs but I imagine it would freak me out. I guess I have just never lived in a shit hole.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

I never knew anyone with bed bugs but I imagine it would freak me out. I guess I have just never lived in a shit hole.
Cleanliness helps but anyone can end up with an infestation easily.
I had those bastards after I left my
ex-husband the first time about 13 years ago. He let his sister move in and all of her stuff was infested with bed bugs. She moved out and I moved home. About a week later I woke up from a nap on the sofa to 2 bed bugs sitting on my pillow.
Damascus powder helps but I recommend professional pest control too.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Wanted to text one of my best friends and remembered they’re no longer 3 hours behind me and probably in bed now :LOL3: fml!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Almost every fucking night on my way home from work, about a mile from my home, I get a slow mthrfck'n train that moves forward sloooooowly, then backs up. I sit there for 15 mins up to a 1/2 hour and I'm getting sick of it!!!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
shit was awesome..

on topic @Breakfall and any fuckstain like him that forgets his jumper in apparently freezing like temperatures. he and all like him have me very annoyed right now... so i am logging the fuck off to pound my fists in some fruit and than eat. than spit it out he they have me so annoyed.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
shit was awesome..

on topic @Breakfall and any fuckstain like him that forgets his jumper in apparently freezing like temperatures. he and all like him have me very annoyed right now... so i am logging the fuck off to pound my fists in some fruit and than eat. than spit it out he they have me so annoyed.
What’s his name? The fruit…

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
shit was awesome..

i have a watermelon and a honey melon. gonna pound those bitches down and go to bed.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Almost every fucking night on my way home from work, about a mile from my home, I get a slow mthrfck'n train that moves forward sloooooowly, then backs up. I sit there for 15 mins up to a 1/2 hour and I'm getting sick of it!!!
There’s a lot of that my way as they’re doing massive road works and improvements. I don’t mind travelling at a reduced speed limit, but it’s when the cunt ahead decides to go 10k’s below the speed limit that shits me to absolute tears.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
shit was awesome..

i have a watermelon and a honey melon. gonna pound those bitches down and go to bed.
Oh dear!

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I am so fucking PISSED OFF!!! I spent about 2 hours on a really difficult photoshop in my Facebook group. Was getting a lot of upvotes and comments. Went to do another chop then looked in my alerts and saw that the BITCH deleted her post. THE FIRST RULE IN ALL OF THESE GROUPS IS NEVER DELETE YOUR REQUEST. All that work and I get no credit for it. Fucking bitch took it and ran... She'll get the boot from that group, but still doesn't show up in my history of work.. Grrrrr!! .. I stopped doing requests for a while because of this.. they call it dirty deletes and it's so fucking disheartening.. I hate people lol

I have volunteered at my old high school Facebook to repair any shit class photos, and I write very short stories to be a thread starters.

I use LunaPic for the photos but I really need something better, probably from Adobe, but I'm not sure what to go for. Adobe want my left testicle for a deposit on any of their programs.

I've been converting old school magazines from PDF to JPG so they can be posted on Facebook, and I have done a shitload of those.

I find Facebook hard to navigate and other various problems and they need to get some proper IT wankers in to sort that shit out ffs. :poop:

Still, it's good fun ... lol ... ✔

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
People that hog parking spots in a shared driveway. How fucking difficult is it to ascertain where you park and how others can easily navigate in and out around you?

This is some passive aggressive shitbaggery.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
temperature gadgets buttons whatever they are called. always half at the middle and the shit is freezing my food at the back end of the fridge. never use to do this shit. yet the dude that know things about this things says the fridge is just fine. wtf? i imagining this fuckstain. i wanted to stuff him in my freezer just for shits and giggles than realized maybe that wouldn't be a good thing for me or my freedom. so annoyed with myself. very conflicted right now.

yet all smiles. shit. fuck.