Shit That Annoys You

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Right on Galli. Save it for DD. Her shitter is out in the campo.

My shitter is in my house but the house is technically in the campo though....

Oddly enough, I had to dig up the drainage from the house to the entrance of the septic tank today because tree roots got into it and broke apart the last remnants of terracotta pipe that I didn't replace with 100mm pvc a few years ago the last time it happened.

Since the big earthquake, drainage had gotten worse and shit was flowing out on the lawn.

You would have loved it.... just like your street in Costa Ebola!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oddly enough, I had to dig up the drainage from the house to the entrance of the septic tank today because tree roots got into it and broke apart the last remnants of terracotta pipe that I didn't replace with 100mm pvc a few years ago the last time it happened.

Since the big earthquake, drainage had gotten worse and shit was flowing out on the lawn.

Paradise DD. Sounds like you live in a septic tank.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Paradise DD. Sounds like you live in a septic tank.

That would just be a big bowl of soup for you! :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The absolute state of this!
Vmx1Wwx.png

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Little boys who won't eat their dinner then an hour later announce that they are hungry. We had that problem tonight.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I ordered vape stuff from two different places yesterday, both with free delivery if you spend £20 or more... I got my stuff from one place today which is good but the other place didn't send my shit till today and it's on a 48hr royal mail tracked so I'll not get it tomorrow either!! Fuck me I'd have paid the £3.50 if I'd had known the stingey bastards done that! I could've fuckin drove to England to get it and back ffs...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Royal mail!!!!!!!!! CUNTS!

Ya we have regular, expedited, xpresspost and priority the only one that matters is xpresspost .. regular n expedited does only land travel so is excruciatingly long and priority never hits on time anyways so 20bucks cheaper and at most 1day later then priority .. haha what a joke .. no standard dates given even apply now cuz Covid protocols

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ya we have regular, expedited, xpresspost and priority the only one that matters is xpresspost .. regular n expedited does only land travel so is excruciatingly long and priority never hits on time anyways so 20bucks cheaper and at most 1day later then priority .. haha what a joke .. no standard dates given even apply now cuz Covid protocols
They've had my pills since fuckn Wednesday and cannot deliver a tracked parcel 300 miles in 5 days!!?? An absolute joke mate! At least I've got my subby though =)

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

They've had my pills since fuckn Wednesday and cannot deliver a tracked parcel 300 miles in 5 days!!?? An absolute joke mate! At least I've got my subby though =)

ME7N2ZO_o.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

ME7N2ZO_o.jpg
So fuckn true man :Frustration1:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I had a package stuck in transit over 3 weeks when eta was 3 days during the floods, people's mail went mia..

Sad times for regular and expedited some never got theirs and lots took over 2 months

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Just knocked on wood got a package due to arrive today or tomorrow, in my city today so it's just a waiting game..
It's highly irritating, the last order I made with this mob it took them 2 weeks to even post my order and then when it came they had shipped me tramadol instead of diffs then ignored my email of complaint haha bastards! They're cheap though and their products are legit so I tolerate them, barely...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We rented an air b and b in Costa Rica which had an outdoor shower. You walked in and the concrete was shaped like rocks with lots of topical plants living there off the steam and spray.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
woke up round 5am (maybe 2hrs sleep) tossed and turned but inevitably had to get up for 8 to link up with the cigarette guy(he only does mornings (9-10:30) or its next day..

so now Ive returned and Im a walking zombie

annoys me is now I gotta feel like this till I find a stimulant which I have none of .. and steer away from my weed and opiates or Ill just pass out

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
woke up round 5am (maybe 2hrs sleep) tossed and turned but inevitably had to get up for 8 to link up with the cigarette guy(he only does mornings (9-10:30) or its next day..

so now Ive returned and Im a walking zombie

annoys me is now I gotta feel like this till I find a stimulant which I have none of .. and steer away from my weed and opiates or Ill just pass out
take a 15min 'power nap' :)