Shit That Annoys You

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Drunks who experience the shits have simply forgotten they ate a shitload of shit food after leaving the shit bar.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
That's gotta be a guy thing because all my life alcohol has never messed with my bowels. I've HORRIBLY hung over. But nothing with the shits thank God. If I got that hung over now, I'd probably want the hospital lol

I've heard guys say this stuff a lot lol
It can be REAL bad Dovey, I had to stop the car on the motorway before and went behind a bush to spray shit everywhere it was either that or be in unbearable pain with potential to explode all over myself lol

Driving drunk, are ye?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That's gotta be a guy thing because all my life alcohol has never messed with my bowels. I've HORRIBLY hung over. But nothing with the shits thank God. If I got that hung over now, I'd probably want the hospital lol

It can be REAL bad Dovey, I had to stop the car on the motorway before and went behind a bush to spray shit everywhere it was either that or be in unbearable pain with potential to explode all over myself lol

Driving drunk, are ye?
It was the following night, you know, when people have hangovers it's always the next day fool...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Never had that from alcohol.

Heroin withdrawal is a real bitch though lol
drink cheap booze, lot's of Stout or SHLITZ that shit'll have you firin' from both ends

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

drink cheap booze, lot's of Stout or SHLITZ that shit'll have you firin' from both ends
:facepalm: You just cannot resist some sort of dig, tell me what does that do for you? You get some sort of kick making shit up in your head about people? You can get the shits with any alcohol from champagne to cheap wine as it's actually the alcohol that irritates your bowels... Grade A useless:facepalm:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

:facepalm: You just cannot resist some sort of dig, tell me what does that do for you? You get some sort of kick making shit up in your head about people? You can get the shits with any alcohol from champagne to cheap wine as it's actually the alcohol that irritates your bowels... Grade A useless:facepalm:
200.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'll take a pass! Thanks lol

Reactions: X

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
When you're busting for a sloppy number 2 and no matter where you position your arse over the bowl, it's constant bullseye splash backs.. it's not safe to reach in and drop a square of tp on the surface though.... so you keep trying to stop shitting and stop splashing, to no avail.

Then you go back and tip the girl, and walk out of the brothel.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
When you're busting for a sloppy number 2 and no matter where you position your arse over the bowl, it's constant bullseye splash backs.. it's not safe to reach in and drop a square of tp on the surface though.... so you keep trying to stop shitting and stop splashing, to no avail.

That's why I put the TP before I start pooping

"Quando eu sento no vaso
Sinto uma dor profunda
Quando a bosta bate na água
Bate água na minha bunda"

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That's why I put the TP before I start pooping

"Quando eu sento no vaso
Sinto uma dor profunda
Quando a bosta bate na água
Bate água na minha bunda"

Yup.... but in an emergency, there's little time.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My turds are next to perfect. Predictable, clean, needing little clean up. I owe it to my healthy lifestyle and fresh foods I eat. Howz your stopping smoking Campaign going?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My turds are next to perfect. Predictable, clean, needing little clean up. I owe it to my healthy lifestyle and fresh foods I eat.

Paper or plastic plates or do you use toilet cleaner on the ceramics after you're done eating your pressie meatz....?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Did you blokes end up installing a bidet nozzle on the side of the toilet? Wash away the nastiness…and dab with triple-ply!

Seaboobs can use it as a mouthwash fountain....
It’s a great little additional comfort on the side of the toilet. Sorts all sorts of shits out easily. Tip** make sure the pressure is well-sorted before the first squirt, or shit could go wayward!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Did you blokes end up installing a bidet nozzle on the side of the toilet? Wash away the nastiness…and dab with triple-ply!

It’s a great little additional comfort on the side of the toilet. Sorts all sorts of shits out easily. Tip** make sure the pressure is well-sorted before the first squirt, or shit could go wayward!

Seaboobs could use it as a dental pick should his maid eat too much cheddar the night before!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seaboobs could use it as a dental pick should his maid eat too much cheddar the night before!

What are you talking about. Easy to see you need a smoke. Sad hermaphrodite