Shit That Annoys You

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
woke up round 5am (maybe 2hrs sleep) tossed and turned but inevitably had to get up for 8 to link up with the cigarette guy(he only does mornings (9-10:30) or its next day..

so now Ive returned and Im a walking zombie

annoys me is now I gotta feel like this till I find a stimulant which I have none of .. and steer away from my weed and opiates or Ill just pass out
take a 15min 'power nap' :)

I wish.. that doesnt work for me.. somewhat of an insomniac as my mind races..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So, I was buying vape juice yesterday and had plenty of items in my cart then I got side tracked and forgot all about it until today... So I log back on and the items are still in my cart but it's like £20 more expensive, the bastards overnight had taken some things off their "March madness" sale despite it still being March, A 50ml shortfill went from £4 to £17.99 amongst other things, what cunts!! This reminds me of the holiday booking websites that use cookies to increase their prices, pure greed! I went to another site for their cheek!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
PeKvl2A.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So, I was buying vape juice yesterday and had plenty of items in my cart then I got side tracked and forgot all about it until today... So I log back on and the items are still in my cart but it's like £20 more expensive, the bastards overnight had taken some things off their "March madness" sale despite it still being March, A 50ml shortfill went from £4 to £17.99 amongst other things, what cunts!! This reminds me of the holiday booking websites that use cookies to increase their prices, pure greed! I went to another site for their cheek!
Vape juice will ultimately kill you. Be very careful young man.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet it's killed nobody unlike ALCOHOL :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You should stay away from alcohol lightie.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why can you not stick to basic rules??? Surely you still don't think you're above them?? Keep your hurt feelings out of this section ok skeletor...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why can you not stick to basic rules??? Surely you still don't think you're above them?? Keep your hurt feelings out of this section ok skeletor...
What the hell are you on about young lad? I just had a post of mine, presumably by you, thrown into “misplaced meltdown”. It’s not all about you sunshine!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Leaves and dirt getting trapped in between the narrow space between my rear window and the vehicle's canopy.

Even pressure sprayers can't clean it decently.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Unnecessary anger from man who dominate what we listen 2 everywhere.
Also, being starred at for 35 minutes by a creepy uber drivr who took a back road.
THANKS FOR NOT RAPING ME. next time dont stare at me and not talk. ugggh.

I hate all men and wish they were dead

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Unnecessary anger from man who dominate what we listen 2 everywhere.
Also, being starred at for 35 minutes by a creepy uber drivr who took a back road.
THANKS FOR NOT RAPING ME. next time dont stare at me and not talk. ugggh.

I hate all men and wish they were dead
If you want raped, I'd suggest a little makeup for starters. Wear a skirt with crotchless panties too! Oh yea, dont forget a bit of perfume on the twat!!

Four

Factory Bastard
People that tell a story about themselves...anything going with them, families.. at work. World News and takes them like an hour or longer to get to anything juicy or related to point. Ramblers. Like me if I don't just hit post right now.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Hiccups, them deep kind, that kinda hurt.
Have them right now...
And it's ticking me off.

bakerboy

always about lesbian slaves
Site Supporter
A trend in TV reports, TV commercials etc.... when the speaker talks into the camera and then it cuts to another camera and the speaker talks off camera. It looks and feels as if the speaker is talking to somebody else. It really pisses me off.