Shit That Annoys You

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
whenever the temp breaks 90 the local power company drops the grid voltage and my AC barely works

it actually destroys our appliances

Reigns

Factory Bastard
the google alarm clock going off a few hours early, than said clock doesn't shut up after telling it to stfu several times, and than not being able to go back to sleep on a cool crisp sunday morning. that's about it right now

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1674065257_fn_22.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I play basketball with several black players and there are three black members in my chess club. What does a persons skin color have to do with being on time? lol
Black people are notoriously late. They will tell you themselves if you are close with any.

I am, so I've been told this by many sources

• Confused
Reactions: X

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe your the one who hasn't been around many black people.

Or maybe he thinks he can continue to perpetuate racism because he had a black token friend at some point.

Racism, sexism, classism, dipshitism, etc. annoy me. I find the racists to to be overtly entitled and morally bankrupted individuals.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Or maybe he thinks he can continue to perpetuate racism because he had a black token friend at some point.

Racism, sexism, classism, dipshitism, etc. annoy me. I find the racists to to be overtly entitled and morally bankrupted individuals.
Black “token” friend! Now I’ve heard it all. :LOL3: