Shit That Annoys You

rigor79

kingkill 33
some dutch or russian chick and dude .. i knew repeating herself / himself a million times / hour I SWEAR drives you mad .. :fuckOFF::ROFL3:
like this
allllllllllllllllllll day ... oh man ... *implodes*

I was at Mr. Quick fast food restaurant drive-thru earlier today, and this fat lady ahead of me was pouring her can of pepsi onto the ground. What a stupid dumbass. Who decides right then and there is the perfect time to pour pop on the ground? Just a complete disregard for anybody else around.

rigor79

kingkill 33
I was at Mr. Quick fast food restaurant drive-thru earlier today, and this fat lady ahead of me was pouring her can of pepsi onto the ground. What a stupid dumbass. Who decides right then and there is the perfect time to pour pop on the ground? Just a complete disregard for anybody else around.
myeah its only fluid .. but indeed .. you can dispose it using a public restroom .. or trash can..

It's the idea there's not a care in the world about the person waiting in line behind them. There's no shame. Probably is too stupid to realize how goofy and trashy it looks. Low class.

Out of all places to pour out your warm, syrupy no good soda why at a drive-thru?

Some people do odd shit.

When I'm on a YouTube channel and click on a video and then go back to the videos page and it doesn't save where I left off. That gets frustrating.

rigor79

kingkill 33
lol ..

some bio*ch shouting and snapping at me at times.. like a deranged dutch mean drunk one...

ugh ..

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
It’s very hot outside, baboons are walking around stinking.

Vile_Vixen

What consumes us is what is within us....
People who constantly bitch about other people

Top Bottom