Shit That Annoys You

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Pedestrians who are approaching a crosswalk but haven't arrived yet berating drivers who were there first and had right of travel.

Also, bicyclists on any roadway.

Get The Fuck Off Our Motherfucking Motorways!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Drivers that pull into the crosswalk when a pedestrian is approaching forcing the pedestrian to wait on or walk around their car. Kick their door in.

I agree it is annoying but you do that to the wrong person and you will just be another dead tranny.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Double vinyl albums with windows on their inner-sleeves...

images

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pedestrians who are approaching a crosswalk but haven't arrived yet berating drivers who were there first and had right of travel.

I ride my bike everyday, to everywhere. Fuck you very much.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Stay off the roads and I won't swing my door open just as I pass your Lycra wearing pansy arse....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Stay off the roads and I won't swing my door open just as I pass your Lycra wearing pansy arse....

You creep. Wouldn’t happen here DD. You no doubt wouldn’t have the strength to ride one.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I had a loose thread in an almost brand new North Face hoodie so I pulled it a little then snipped it and there's tiny hole left that nobody will see but it's wreaking havoc with my OCD!!! Is there a better way to deal with loose threads? Does anybody else let shit like that annoy them?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I had a loose thread in an almost brand new North Face hoodie so I pulled it a little then snipped it and there's tiny hole left that nobody will see but it's wreaking havoc with my OCD!!! Is there a better way to deal with loose threads? Does anybody else let shit like that annoy them?

I wet my fingers and twist them.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You wear hoodies, Shamp?

You're not helping your case.
So I'm not allowed to wear expensive zipper tops because they have a hood on them out of fear of being ill judged by professional complainers like yourself? It's not my fault people like you have a superiority complex that sees them ignore comfort to keep up with their social standing amongst like minded fake snobs...

I've no case that needs helping...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Shamp, Shamp... I'm wearing a hoodie as I type this.

Why so sensitive? Relax, brah. You're reading too much into that poke.

You're not helping your case.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is something that annoys me... I went on a bit of a bender last night, I admit that, but when I got in bed I had the worst shart of my life. Luckily, the sweat pants contained it but it was still disgusting. A shower and a change later and I am still thinking about it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Here is something that annoys me... I went on a bit of a bender last night, I admit that, but when I got in bed I had the worst shart of my life. Luckily, the sweat pants contained it but it was still disgusting. A shower and a change later and I am still thinking about it.
Alcohol fucks with your bowels eh, not good... I've been in agony many times when I've had a hangover and in a place where it's not possible to get to the toilet quickly...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's gotta be a guy thing because all my life alcohol has never messed with my bowels. I've HORRIBLY hung over. But nothing with the shits thank God. If I got that hung over now, I'd probably want the hospital lol

I've heard guys say this stuff a lot lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That's gotta be a guy thing because all my life alcohol has never messed with my bowels. I've HORRIBLY hung over. But nothing with the shits thank God. If I got that hung over now, I'd probably want the hospital lol

It can be REAL bad Dovey, I had to stop the car on the motorway before and went behind a bush to spray shit everywhere it was either that or be in unbearable pain with potential to explode all over myself lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It can be REAL bad Dovey, I had to stop the car on the motorway before and went behind a bush to spray shit everywhere it was either that or be in unbearable pain with potential to explode all over myself lol

Never had that from alcohol.

Heroin withdrawal is a real bitch though lol