Shit That Annoys You

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I go to buy boze and my wife gets a text alert that I am spending money. WTF it is my money and if I want to buy boze I will. :mad:

I am carrying the load here and doing a damn good job. Capital appreciation in the last 12 months was around $600,000 so stop sweating the small stuff. It is just rather bitchey.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I go to buy boze and my wife gets a text alert that I am spending money. WTF it is my money and if I want to buy boze I will. :mad:

I am carrying the load here and doing a damn good job. Capital appreciation in the last 12 months was around $600,000 so stop sweating the small stuff. It is just rather bitchey.

With Biden-flation so out of control realeaste is just about the only thing making good returns. Maybe Democrats could stop their outbof control money printing?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I let my dogs out numerous times and they come in and shit in the house ... Little fuckers lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Unabated public flatulence, either in a plane, in a queue, in the aisle, in an elevator, on an escalator, in fact anywhere that going to bruise my aura. Particularly if comes with odour, ie, molecular shit particles.
That kind of bad behaviour shits me to tears!
:Pissed5:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Inhaling by accident one of the little bubbles the dish soap creates when I stop squeezing
ffs been coughing for 5 minutes

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Dirty public bathrooms -
Fucking ass holes that leave there shopping cart in the middle of a parking space -
Couples that fight in public -
People who stink like shit and BO -
Over booked air planes -
Long ass stop lights -
People who lie -
Getting serve cold food -
Flat tires -
Backed up sewers -
Barking dogs (you know,the one's that bark all night at the moon)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This is unreal. I don’t wanna talk about it here.
Shit annoys me

I’m gonna say this again...and it doesn’t happen too often I might add: having a serious shit, and then wiping more than necessary and a bit of poo collects on the finger. The indecisiveness of whether I should wash or wipe at that point.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
try toilet paper Einstein

CHM_PrimaryImage_UltraStrong-SM.png
poop-hands.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hate when I have no choice but to use a public restroom and find that someone has pissed all over the toilet seat.. I swear some people are no better than fucking animals..grrrr.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What is boze?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A chatty cashier when I'm in the back of the line .

This is the way of life in Portugal. I have gotten used to it, and now I have grown to actually appreciate it because I have had some awesome conversations with people in shops. Portuguese people consider human interaction to be more important than almost any kind of monetary transaction. It's pretty awesome.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

What is boze?

It's boOze with a missing Orgasm.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What is boze?

It's boOze with a missing Orgasm.

THAT's why he's so angry all the time.