Shit That Annoys You

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Idiots that pull into the crosswalk or where a crosswalk would be and then don't move for pedestrians. Good way to get your car kicked in here.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
When you cut a bag of wraps too close to the resealable zip lock...
Or when you rip a bag of chips and instead of it ripping horizontally, it goes vertically.

Or when you try to break off a piece of baking paper from the roll and the fucking cutting strip leaves 6 inches more paper on a corner...

Plastic cling wrap when you tear it off using the aligator teeth only for it to cling to itself

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The people that go to In-n-out burger drive thrus and take forever to order. The menu couldn't be any simpler.

s_20200723001850762015.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
When I sneeze and snot gets all over my hands and my dentures try to fly out - - - - - -

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well fuck!! I'm annoyed that I'm negged from a miserable cow, when she proceeds to say the g'damn thing! lol BIATCH!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That pretty much goes for any drive through.

Pretty much, but especially In-n-Out, burger or burger?

It does seem everyone wants to personalize everything these days but INO usually has 2-3 people walking around taking orders from all the cars to help speed things along. I can only think of two exceptionally memorable events like this in the last five years and both just happened to involve entitled middle aged obese black females.

-The first was at a Wendy's drive through where the woman was talking on her cellphone and refusing to order, she would occasionally shout at the poor worker through the speaker that she was still making up her mind about what to order. I watched the clock and this literally went on for ten minutes with her refusing to order or stop blocking the drive through. There were around eight cars lined up behind her and the manager came out telling her politely that she had to either order tmor stop blocking the drive through which caused her to completely chimp out, get her 350 lb ass out of her boyfriend's ugly as 1992 Suburban, and start swinging at the poor 20 something Latino guy who managed the place. She started screaming saying her boyfriend was a gang member and he was shoot everyone in the Wendy's. I decided I would just order a burger some where else and that the champion wasn't worth watching so I drove my truck over a curb and drove to get a banh mi instead.

- The second even involved an obese black woman in her late 20's who wanted to order 10 lotto scratches but she wanted them rang up one at a time per transaction, she'd scratch it off slowly before ordering the next one. She was paying for them with small change including pennies and dimes. When the poor Indian guy behind the counter finally got sick of it and pointed out there was a long line and she needed to buy all of her tickets at once and scratch them off outside the line... Well, again a total meltdown with her screaming racism and trying to pushover and break multiple displays. Around two weeks later I saw her batching, yelling, and screaming as well as again claiming racism because the Indian owner had told her she was banned from his store for all the damage she had caused the previous time.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Extra large towels hanging on the bathroom towel racks...the fucking things touch the tiles unless you've quadruple folded them...then they don't dry properly and can start smelling. Thank you wifey for buying mega jumbo towels.

A spouse who constantly shuts each power point off manually at the wall to save a cumulative 50 bucks a year yet loves having multiple lights on even when unnecessary.

Family members who try to sneak pineapple into the house on their pizzas. You eat that shit outside on the porch next to the pet bowls where it belongs! Standards!! People!!! ....standards!

People who coil the extra length of power cord of an electric stainless steel power kettle around its base which progressively gets more heat affected and burnt.

On a side note: electric tea kettles with wireless Bluetooth operation. If you're too lazy or fat to start the boil yourself, you shouldn't being having a cuppa.

And finally (for this outing).... that motherfucking grey earlobe hair that decided to go miracle grow strength right on the inner edge of a long disused piercing. It's like trying to pluck a quill from a chicken that ran through a bushfire. It hides there like a slightly raised nail in a plank and as with the hammer, the tweezers just can't quite get a grip on it and pull it out.

Thank you for your time.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is good to see you bigoted assn can appreciate white music. That must be a major accomplishment for you.