Shit That Annoys You

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
When you walk into a room and forget why you went there - - - - - - -

People who ask how are you 54 times within 10 minutes,mostly at a party and to many drinks- - - - - - -ever get to a party like 3 hours after it started and people want to talk about shit you don't give a shit about like there fucking brats- - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When the house phone wakes you up and it’s some scammer wanting money for your amazon prime that you ain’t even got !

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The well dressed beggar lady sipping a cappuccino asking for $20. at the super market

TheHaze

Site Supporter
When you flush the toilet and your turd will not go down - - -- - -

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
1. people singing or talking trough music or movies ..
2. running outta beer ...
love ya guys tho i've been an asshat ... pfr .. cheers i drink to all of ya .. @UncleDiLF cheers tho kiss my ass cos i know you love that geezer lmfao ...

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Running out of fuel on your way back from the moon- - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Next doors plumbing, every time they use a tap it makes a banging noise, when I first lived here I though they was at it all the time cos it sounds like a headboard hitting the wall.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Next doors plumbing, every time they use a tap it makes a banging noise, when I first lived here I though they was at it all the time cos it sounds like a headboard hitting the wall.
seems like a main pipe which is loose, once the water flushes the pipe jerks or knocks away like a garden hose under pressure without it being mounted ...

TheHaze

Site Supporter
My cat that likes to jump on me in the middle of the night for no fucking reason - - - - - - -

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
My cat that likes to jump on me in the middle of the night for no fucking reason - - - - - - -
i'd see that as a virtue... a fluffball on your chest seekig warmth, like a teddy bear snuggling up .. mmm good to sleep, cats relax me like horseys ...

what annoys me: dutch.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fucking robots pissing everywhere..
86211434.jpg