Shit That Annoys You

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Evidently I'm the only one who thinks it's odd behavior when someone asks a question such as "How are you doing today?" and then goes mute when the other person says "Good. How are you?". It's so fucking idiotic anyone would defend the person with the screwy behavior.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
You're batshit lost if you don't see the oddness in asking a question and then going silent when asked a question in return.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This doesn't apply to most, but, When I do a ps request on Reddit along with other PS'rs… and the requester never says thank you.. takes the photoshopped pic and deletes the original request!! NOW... I know I sound like KW, but that is just fucking RUDE.. I and others spend time an effort without even getting a thanks....grrrrrr… just pisses me off to no end.. :)

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="HELLFIRE, post: 31941, I and others spend time an effort without even getting a thanks....grrrrrr… just pisses me off to no end.. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the pictures you post and the last one of Sharona made my day and still cracking !!!

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
[QUOTE="HELLFIRE, post: 31941, I and others spend time an effort without even getting a thanks....grrrrrr… just pisses me off to no end.. :)

Thanks for the pictures you post and the last one of Sharona made my day and still cracking !!![/QUOTE]

Is Hellfire and Sharona married to each other?

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
If a person doesn't like interacting and dealing with customers they can get the hell out and find a job that's better suited for them.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
So today our local Ford dealer had the BIG $50,000 give away or should I say heartache away.

Anyone who purchased a new Ford in 2018 has a chance to win $50,000 dollars.

They draw names until there is a winner last name called wins.. Yeah that's right.. you don't want your name called early.Long story short... We were called at the 80th number out of 260... Five last people called agree to split the prize and each walked home with $10,000 each..

Yes that annoyed me..

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do people have a difficult time using their turn signal when changing lanes?

dont worry the seat belt and helmet will keep u safe
i082757.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So today our local Ford dealer had the BIG $50,000 give away or should I say heartache away.

Anyone who purchased a new Ford in 2018 has a chance to win $50,000 dollars.

They draw names until there is a winner last name called wins.. Yeah that's right.. you don't want your name called early.Long story short... We were called at the 80th number out of 260... Five last people called agree to split the prize and each walked home with $10,000 each..

Yes that annoyed me..

imagine how annoyed the last name called of those 5 were getting 10k instead of 50k :/
i entered one of those things at our mall 2 win a ford explorer but only won a lifetime supply of junk mail

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Let me guess. Genie is one of those lazy idiots who can't be bothered to be courteous and let other people know when she's changing lanes while driving.