Shit That Annoys You

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I wouldn't have any sympathy if I witnessed one of these reckless bastards wipe out into a concrete barrier or ditch.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I wouldn't mind having this guy around.

guy.jpg

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I had some jackass driving behind me earlier today as we were both coming off from a merge and picks up speed and passed me before he or she (I assume it was a guy. Some can't feel macho without pulling stunts) reached the dotted line. Then starts weaving in and out of traffic like a maniac. Those are the kind of people that should lose control of their vehicle and go flying out onto the pavement.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="knife wielder, post: 62050, member: Those are the kind of people that should lose control of their vehicle and go flying out onto the pavement.[/QUOTE]

Only people that go flying out of there car are morons like you who don't wear there seat belt !

85959042.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I pretend to like lobster when really I think it’s just a big cricket of the sea... I don’t usually eat insects....[/QUOTE]
Crawfish are very popular on the Gulf Coast. I never found something that looks like it crawled out from under the kitchen sink palatable.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
NYS passed a law that choking somebody during an altercation is a felony ...My contention is all's fair when protecting yourself/family ......bite it Andy

00cuomo01-articleLarge.jpg
This fucker is dirtier than the inside of an Asian Yum - Yum girls mouth on a Sunday morning FFS!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
People who talk shit online when they most likely wouldn't talk shit to that same person in real life without fear of getting their ass kicked.