Shit That Annoys You

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Not being able to (at least not without getting in trouble) beat the shit out of people who make me angry. Cops can do that, but not ordinary people.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Eat shit.. you annoying fucker :)
bBKduUt.jpg

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
KW wins, HF loses.

shun
/SHən/
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

verb

1. persistently avoid, ignore, or reject (someone or something) through antipathy or caution.
    "he shunned fashionable society"
    synonyms:avoid, evade, eschew, steer clear of, shy away from, fight shy of, recoil from, keep away from, keep one's distance from, give a wide berth to, have nothing to do with, leave alone, not touch

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Not having a single emoticon to show dislike .... ffs it just ain't natural to 'like' everything ..people can call people the most vile things but ohhhh noooo don't you DARE DISLIKE my post smh ... like wtf mang ?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Yesterday we made some baked chicken, and the Goddess dropped some raw chicken for the animals. I said, don't let the dog eat that, or he'll shit all over the carpet. The Goddess said some stupid snarky shit about being a grown ass woman and "You can't tell me what to do!"

So this morning I take the poodle for walkies, and he takes a healthy crap... and 15 minutes later he takes a runny raw chicken shit on my carpet.

Who cleans it up? You know. And it still smells like dog shit.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Yesterday we made some baked chicken, and the Goddess dropped some raw chicken for the animals. I said, don't let the dog eat that, or he'll shit all over the carpet. The Goddess said some stupid snarky shit about being a grown ass woman and "You can't tell me what to do!"

So this morning I take the poodle for walkies, and he takes a healthy crap... and 15 minutes later he takes a runny raw chicken shit on my carpet.

Sounds like you're gonna have to give the Goddess a hardy spanking.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter

Sounds like you're gonna have to give the Goddess a hardy spanking.
I just did, when she asked me to take the dog out. Almost word for word what I wrote. Nothing in response.

She still owes me.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
You should get her by the hair and shove her face in the dog shit and bet she doesn't give the dog chicken again !

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
You should get her by the hair and shove her face in the dog shit and bet she doesn't give the dog chicken again !
Yeah, I already cleaned it up, but this is one of those rare times in a man's life when he can tell a woman "Do you remember when... " and stick the landing.