Shit That Annoys You

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
weather apps that insist i have my GPS on instead of just entering a zip code

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
The Goddess dropping dog knows how much for her and friend st bingo because we just got paid today, and driving home 30 miles broke and probably under the weather.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
same .. but i wonder to your reply ... i'm normally very ok with politeness .. but lately some pple frustrate me and i complain elsewhere and be impolite .. lack of brain cells or manners ... or the third element frustrated? :Perfecto:
i wonder how you define that .. in a serious approach ..

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Idiots who call other people idiots.

IFdr.gif

:LMAO::LMAO2:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
tailgaters

The kind who drive way too close behind other people.

Slow the fuck down, people. Give some space between yourself and the person ahead of you. People may have to slow down and turn onto another road.

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
tailgaters

Slow the fuck down, people. Give some space between yourself and the person ahead of you. People may have to slow down and turn onto another road.

They piss me off too, bullies on the road should be shot

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I had some jackass tailgating me not too long ago today. I turned on my left turn signal and he went around me before I could turn. Sometimes I don't know what's happening inside the brain of these assholes.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
tailgaters

They piss me off too, bullies on the road should be shot

Or start driving more carefully. Most likely that isn't going to happen, so maybe your idea is the best way to go. :LOL1:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
What's the big deal ? You have INS.right and in any case just make more room between you and the car in front of you but in your case blow your horn like a mad man and flip him/her the finger- - - - - - -

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
tailgaters

yeah it's about your trunk, not them behind you lol .. would get me mad too .. short brake .. and pulling up to next lane if possible ..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
humans on some traffic point looking at their cellphone next to their steer .. thinking they own the street or expressway .. while you are a biker on intersection / roundabout .. :Frustration1: but i dare on bike too when alone .. :ROFL3:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Idiots who turn in front of me from the opposite direction while driving. Mostly when I'm not that far away. People are so fucking impatient these days.